-> Archer !

Comments

• Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    edited 11:16PM
    QUOTE (Cpt. Ben)
    what's wrong with having a pretty face? Guys have pretty faces. Knights had pretty faces... They don't all have to be ugly plague-infected bruised and scratched faces.

Yeah, this guy is in the %10-%15 of knights in the dark ages who didn't look like that, I'd be proud of that. Why do you think the heavy knight where's that mask? His face os so bruised, scarred, and plague infected you definately would not want to see it.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • tommyknockertommyknocker Senior
    QUOTE (Cpt. Ben)
    the hand which pulls the string should have finger cut-away gloves.

Actually, that would be undesirable. It is more effective and comfortable to use ordinary gloves or archery gloves.
  • Cpt. BenCpt. Ben Senior
    QUOTE (tommyknocker)
    QUOTE (Cpt. Ben)
    the hand which pulls the string should have finger cut-away gloves.

Actually, that would be undesirable. It is more effective and comfortable to use ordinary gloves or archery gloves.

When I practice archery, I use gloves without any finger parts, sometimes I use my leather gloves and one time, a friend let me borrow his leather finger strap. Though I doubt that in those days, they had thought of the idea to make finger straps. Possibly because there's lots of slack and it would have gotten caught in their buttons, or swords. So they never thought of it.

All I'm saying is fingerless gloves work just fine, if you hold the string just on the edge of where the glove starts. Tight gloves work fine too.
    umm.... yarrr??
    Long time fan of the PVK series; don't ever change it guys.

Creator of *ANTI-NINJA SQUAD*
    I owned Ored
    Favourite PVK classes: Sniper Pirate, Spear Viking, Bowman - can't wait to see their counter-parts in PVKII.
    I once killed a player who had god mode on and very recently, a player named something like "Ored" who had speed hacks on. How, you ask? I got angry...
    Thanks Suspect-Device
  • JesseJesse Members
    Cool, this archer is nice :shock:
  • Krieg-HundKrieg-Hund Members
    Oh my gawd, the archer looks so fuckin' bad ass that it isn't even funny...

I have noticed that people are complaining about the gloves, and if I remember correctly, they had sort of a mitten-glove hybrid where the index and middle fingers were in one section (Like a mitten, because those two fingers pulled back the bowstring) and the thumb (Duh), ring, and pinky fingers where individual and glove-like...

... But to be honest I have no idea if they used something like that during that time. :?

Either way, the Archer looks awsome. Great work with making it more imperial-looking... I love it.
  • edited 11:16PM
    looks like a Templar to me.
  • Argo MamurusArgo Mamurus Senior
    QUOTE ([Rapid-Fire)
    ]looks like a Templar to me.

That can be easily replaced with the order skin ( if knoxx makes a new one for archer )
    user posted image
  • AmanteAmante Members
    Getting into the thread a bit late, but . . .

Looks very, very nice. I like how roguish he looks, in particular. Will probably be the class I play most come 1.2 (although I am, of course, looking forward to the Captain, mostly for the parrot).
    QUOTE (Argo Mamurus)
    QUOTE ([Rapid-Fire)
    ]looks like a Templar to me.

That can be easily replaced with the order skin ( if knoxx makes a new one for archer )

I'm not complaining m8 biggrin.gif i love the fact he's a Templar.
    oh I am sooo changing that to a thick black cross.
    still a templar, like the guy in your avatar 8)
    We have a guy in our clan named templar.
    it causes quite a bit of confusion, believe it or not

QUOTE ([Rapid-Fire)
    ]still a templar, like the cool guy in your avatar  8)

fixed
  • SeethusSeethus Senior
    while were at it, we should make a knighted Hospitaler Class, cos we now have a templar biggrin.gif
    Knoxx, when the archer is finally ready, how l;ong would it take for a new skin, cause you knwo you want me to look sexy for the clan wink.gif

Also, when its releashed i think we shud do some pres shots of the clan. Pm if you want to hear more, or tlk to me on xfire later tonight if you are on.
    user posted image
  • JanrokJanrok Senior
    QUOTE (Argo Mamurus)
    Knoxx, when the archer is finally ready, how l;ong would it take for a new skin, cause you knwo you want me to look sexy for the clan wink.gif

Also, when its releashed i think we shud do some pres shots of the clan. Pm if you want to hear more, or tlk to me on xfire later tonight if you are on.

Since Knoxx is awesome, probably 5 minutes. ;D
    most likly
  • anonymous732anonymous732 Members
    Amazing model.
    My only criticism is with his tiny little booties.
    What happened to the tall ones like in the concept art?
    http://pvkii.com/images/artwork/archer.jpg
  • ResiakResiak Sevy forever. Senior
    Sorry, had to.

Yep, we all have ballsacks hanging from our abdomen, slightly off to the right, don't we?
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • OnsetOnset Members
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    Yep, we all have ballsacks hanging from our abdomen, slightly off to the right, don't we?

they're the balls of his victims.
    reminds me of Assassins Creed tongue.gif
  • Last JomsvikingLast Jomsviking Members
    Looking forward to eating my cerial from the base of his skull biggrin.gif

Anyone playing as the archer can expect to be hunted down without mercy. You have been warned, easy meat! :twisted:
    user posted image
    "Praise no day until evening, no wife until buried, no sword until tested, no maid until bedded, no ice until crossed, no ale until drunk."
    - Havamal
  • JanrokJanrok Senior
    QUOTE (Last Jomsviking)
    Looking forward to eating my cerial from the base of his skull  :D

Anyone playing as the archer can expect to be hunted down without mercy. You have been warned, easy meat!  :twisted:

Nein I say. NEIN!
    Nein!

* his sword falls forward though the air, a shower of steel tipped arrows glide forward*

Nien!
    user posted image
  • Roddy BixlarRoddy Bixlar No Man Members, Senior
    QUOTE (Last Jomsviking)
    Looking forward to eating my cerial from the base of his skull  :D

Anyone playing as the archer can expect to be hunted down without mercy. You have been warned, easy meat!  :twisted:

What makes you think that? A Bow, a crossbow, and a melee weapon? Sure, the sword probablly has weak defense/attack, but after a charged bow shot, then a crossbow shot..... you shouldn't be standing.

*Pro Ninja Alliance*
  • daranzdaranz Banned Senior
    I think a well thrown axe will cleave off his skull rather nicely, creating a suitable vessel for some cereal. That is, after you remove any brain matter still clinging to it!
    *Pro Ninja Alliance*
  • EisigerEisiger Keg Whore Senior
    I'll tie rope to my arrow, shoot you in the cornia, and yank you with such strength that your boogers will shoot out your posterior, after my fist makes aquaintences with your face.
  • Krieg-HundKrieg-Hund Members
    QUOTE (Eisiger Biskuit)
    I'll tie rope to my arrow, shoot you in the cornia, and yank you with such strength that your boogers will shoot out your posterior, after my fist makes aquaintences with your face.

Looks like someone just got owned. :wink:

It seems that the new patch is closer than I thought it was. They have the Huscarl modeled and everything... Now they just need to texture some of the things and work out some kinks...

I am excited :!:
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    QUOTE (Krieg-Hund)
    They have the Huscarl modeled and everything...

They do? is there a preview somewhere?
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
    I know, why don't they show us the huscarl and the updated captain :cry:
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*