-> Archer !

Comments

• DolphinDolphin Members
    edited 12:19PM
    It's possible, but I'm just going by the picture. Like I said though, it looks great.
  • Vomika7Vomika7 Members
    **love**
    user posted image
  • edited 12:19PM
    KICK ASS! biggrin.gif
  • Cpt. BenCpt. Ben Senior
    QUOTE (Orl)
    Hi all,

Here is the archer.

omgomgomgomgomgomg I literally spazzed out when I saw this, my voice became high-pitch and a began to cry...

Five minutes later I took a look at it again and I can't believe how much it's been improved since the first skin.

The feathered hair is back, excellent job, A+ to the feathered hair.

The chrest is awesome, the shirt color is wow, gloves are w0ot, I like the fact that you kept the original background of the face, makes him look tough but still honorable now that he wear the chrest.
    umm.... yarrr??
    Long time fan of the PVK series; don't ever change it guys.

Creator of *ANTI-NINJA SQUAD*
    I owned Ored
    Favourite PVK classes: Sniper Pirate, Spear Viking, Bowman - can't wait to see their counter-parts in PVKII.
    I once killed a player who had god mode on and very recently, a player named something like "Ored" who had speed hacks on. How, you ask? I got angry...
    Thanks Suspect-Device
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    I think the gloves look a bit plain...
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • OrlOrl PVKII Team
    they are. cuz not textured yet.
    ad augusta per angusta
    the hand which pulls the string should have finger cut-away gloves.
    umm.... yarrr??

I owned Ored
    Favourite PVK classes: Sniper Pirate, Spear Viking, Bowman - can't wait to see their counter-parts in PVKII.
    I once killed a player who had god mode on and very recently, a player named something like "Ored" who had speed hacks on. How, you ask? I got angry...
    Thanks Suspect-Device
  • JanrokJanrok Senior
    omgliek awsum

<3
  • Argo MamurusArgo Mamurus Senior
    Only thing which would make him better...if he came with bodkin arrows biggrin.gif
    user posted image
  • OrlOrl PVKII Team
    updated
    ad augusta per angusta
    wow, it's hotter than ever! I like what you did with the gloves. If it was an actually person, I'd make sweet love to it right now and leave it before it woke up.
    umm.... yarrr??

I owned Ored
    Thanks Suspect-Device
  • Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    I'm at a loss for words. It's perfect now, and doesn't need anything more. Now, go make the pirate captain an equally amazing skin and I will have a huge mess to clean up.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • Blu B0mbeRBlu B0mbeR Senior
    Wow that is excellent, looks just fine to me now ohmy.gif
  • Captain CrunchCaptain Crunch The one and only Members, Senior
    May I touch you in all ways explicit, unatural, and some you didnt know to be physically possible?
  • ResiakResiak Sevy forever. Senior
    QUOTE (Captain Crunch)
    May I touch you in all ways explicit, unatural, and some you didnt know to be physically possible?

Only at neverland ranch.
  • SpeedWolfSpeedWolf Members
    This is Awesome! Something I'd want it to look like if I could model smile.gif
  • JanrokJanrok Senior
    Oh noes. Give me the archeeeeeeeeeeer now=
  • DecipherDecipher Senior
    Somethings up with the chainmail pattern - otherwise looks great.
    On an extended hiatus to focus on school.
  • OrlOrl PVKII Team
    yeah chainmail. to be improved....
    ad augusta per angusta
  • doomdoom Senior
    wow it looks really crusader like
    looks great and it especially fits the theme of the map ''desertruin''
  • ScrapScrap Senior
    what are those teabags on his belt for? maybe tar to dip your arrows in? :shock:
    user posted image
  • OrlOrl PVKII Team
    When the archer defeats an enemy, he want to keep a trophy so he cuts his balls.

Or maybe it is tar to dip his arrows in wink.gif
    ad augusta per angusta
  • doomdoom Senior
    QUOTE (Orl)
    When the archer defeats an enemy, he want to keep a trophy so he cuts his balls.

lol! that remembers me of garry's mod where i killed a combine elite and it said i took his ''combine balls'' which are acually just those balls for the pulse rifle
  • ScrapScrap Senior
    QUOTE (Orl)

Or maybe it is tar to dip his arrows in wink.gif

so in medieval times people used to protect there eggies with leather armor? :shock:
    user posted image
  • OrlOrl PVKII Team
    updated. textures complete.

Let's start normal mapping :roll:
    ad augusta per angusta
    FANTASTIC!!! You just took the image of what I wanted the archer to look like in this game and you made him look even more awesome. Was the skin completely made by you or did JRocket do some, too? Either way you, and JRocket, need to go make the pirate captain look just as orgasmic as this one.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • ScrapScrap Senior
    omfg. To tell the truth it didnt look all that real at first but now that its 100% it truly seems to be the greatest model+skin yet. Now all i need to do is recolour the hair to be yellow once its released tongue.gif
    user posted image
    QUOTE (Scrap)
    omfg. To tell the truth it didnt look all that real at first but now that its 100% it truly seems to be the greatest model+skin yet. Now all i need to do is recolour the hair to be yellow once its released tongue.gif

I like his black hair. I'm sure custom modellers could make a blonde hair version of this model.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • armundusarmundus Members
    :shock: Nicelly done biggrin.gif .But here comes my two cents... i dont know,, for me, hes face looks too pretty smile.gif .BUT,the model is really nicelly done biggrin.gif
    what's wrong with having a pretty face? Guys have pretty faces. Knights had pretty faces... They don't all have to be ugly plague-infected bruised and scratched faces.
    umm.... yarrr??

I owned Ored
    Thanks Suspect-Device