-> Captain !

Comments

• edited 6:11AM
    We demand justice!

(and a skinned update...)
  • EisigerEisiger Keg Whore Senior
    edited 6:11AM
    How do I keep missing these things.

Looks enchanting. Keep up the good work, and always know that I am thinking of you. Now try to work under all that pressure I just gave you!
  • Parrot of WarParrot of War Senior
    I haven't heard from Orl in a while. I hope that means he's busy at work with this model!

1. Maybe remove the eypatch.
    2. Change which side the hook is on. (so he can hold the blunderbuss well)
    3. Remove that rubber chunk at the bottom of the peg leg (Orl has mentioned he would do this).
    4. The parrot should appear on his shoulder when it is not in use, as long as it didn't get killed.

I quoted myself for truth. Just did that in case Orl didn't see it.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • OrlOrl PVKII Team
    the models are already finished and i've done the modifications mentioned on this topic. For now i'm learning a new 3d app (Modo) and it take lots of time :/
    ad augusta per angusta
  • sCooBsCooB Senior
    Hooray, dev information. biggrin.gif
    Could you perhaps post a small WIP picture?
    Would be awesome. :wink:
    QUOTE (Orl)
    the models are already finished and i've done the modifications mentioned on this topic. For now i'm learning a new 3d app (Modo) and it take lots of time :/

That's really great to hear! You sure take suggestions very well! I agree with the poster above me that it would be great to see a WIP picture of what was changed of this model. Keep up the great work you're doing!
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • BorumerBorumer Senior
    QUOTE (Orl)

Hmm, do you mean that you are done with all the classes-models for the next realese?
    QUOTE (Borumer)
    QUOTE (Orl)

Hmm, do you mean that you are done with all the classes-models for the next realese?

I think he's just referring to the archer and captain classes which he made threads about and kept us updated on them, I'm sure he would have made a thread about the Huscarl if he was close to done with it.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • PhobosPhobos Senior
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    I think he's just referring to the archer and captain classes which he made threads about and kept us updated on them, I'm sure he would have made a thread about the Huscarl if he was close to done with it.
    *cough*:
    QUOTE (Orl)
    Here is a little news for those who come often on this topic,
    The Huscarl is already finished. The model was done by Jrocket and believe me it rocks !

Maybe he'll post a few pics soon.
    So our thirst for nordic goodness can just be satisfied if Jrocket decides to show it to us. And believe me, I already begged for pics, I won't do it again. :wink:
    [ˈfoʊ.bəs]
  • BorumerBorumer Senior
    QUOTE (TooMuchCoffee)
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    *cough*:
    QUOTE (Orl)
    The Huscarl is already finished. The model was done by Jrocket and believe me it rocks !

So our thirst for nordic goodness can just be satisfied if Jrocket decides to show it to us. And believe me, I already begged for pics, I won't do it again. :wink:

I missed that post from Orl! Wiieeee! It means that we are closer the next realese than I tought! Keep up the good work and we will have insane meat-eating parrots and fire arrows very soon! tongue.gif
  • Zen MetheusZen Metheus Senior
    Well done development team!! You're doing so well! I wasn't expecting this until June bt it looks like we cold have this in March even...
  • BorumerBorumer Senior
    QUOTE (Zen Metheus)
    Well done development team!!  You're doing so well!  I wasn't expecting this until June bt it looks like we cold have this in March even...

Or maybe already in February :wink:
    QUOTE (TooMuchCoffee)
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin)
    *cough*:
    QUOTE (Orl)

*passes out*

How did I miss that post?!? I'm incredibly excited now. I NEED to see the Huscarl and also updates on the captain. I really hope we're gonna get updates on these things and soon!! Thanks Orl and Jrocket (and the other guys on the team working on different things)!!
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • AmanteAmante Members
    The Captain model is pretty awesome, but I gotta say: if possible, find a way to put the parrot on his shoulder smile.gif
  • A'yarrA'yarr Members
    And then find a way so we can shoot it off biggrin.gif

... Then no more crazy-parrot attack for you Cap'n, no more!

*laughs like an suicidal Pirate bomber... coincedencely*
  • Zen MetheusZen Metheus Senior
    Hmmm... will this parrot respawn like they did in PVK Original? If so then maybe being able to shoot the parrot off might be a very humourous part of PVK2.
  • The DooDThe DooD Members
    Heh, unless this guy is left handed, or ambidextrous, hows he going to hold a sword or shoot a gun.
    QUOTE (The DooD @ Mar 8 2007, 06:10 PM) »
    Heh, unless this guy is left handed, or ambidextrous, hows he going to hold a sword or shoot a gun.

He said he changed that, but it looks like they're waiting for a big media release to show us it.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • Captain CrunchCaptain Crunch The one and only Members, Senior
    So uh....is he skinned yet? Or do we have to wait for the patch to find out...
  • Mr.VMr.V Senior
    QUOTE (Demon Penguin @ Jan 22 2007, 09:53 PM) »
    Orl, when are you going to change the peg leg? I'm dying to see this model with the peg leg a little different. I was hoping for it to look a lot like the one in the concept art, but you don't have to do that. You can just remove that rubber stopper thing at the bottom of the peg.

Let's be reasonable, you don't want the captain to slip every time he steps on the leg now, do you?
  • ResiakResiak Sevy forever. Senior
    QUOTE (Mr.V @ Mar 21 2007, 03:52 PM) »
    Let's be reasonable, you don't want the captain to slip every time he steps on the leg now, do you?

Depends on who you ask around here. Im sure some people would want him to stumble.
  • jRocketjRocket Pixel Punisher PVKII Team
  • Number NineNumber Nine Senior
    Horrors of Wax!
  • MacbethMacbeth Members
    My laptop trembles at what that face would do to my FPS.
    It was just a roadkill ghost. Nothing to worry about.

We all go to Valhalla someday, let me save you the wait.
  • FreidFreid Senior
    Nice!
    Kicked by Console (Reason: This is Sparta).
  • TheendTheend Members
    Omg that very nice works i cant wait of new version happy.gif
  • jRocketjRocket Pixel Punisher PVKII Team
    Latest[attachment=45:captainpreview2.jpg]
  • †äløn†äløn Senior
    looks real cool, it's a little less developed than i would hope it would be at this time but it looks really nice.
    I little less of it is dones than I had hoped, but damn Jrocket that looks so sweet! Remember we still need to see anything on the huscarl.
    *Anti-Ninja Squad*
  • †äløn†äløn Senior
    QUOTE (Parrot of War @ Apr 16 2007, 04:28 AM) »
    Remember we still need to see anything on the huscarl.

Psssst they haven't started it yet.
This discussion has been closed.