Blunderbuss

13»

Comments

• GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    edited 10:00PM
    Just to let people know JRocket posted an up-to-date picture of the blunderbuss in the discussions section under:

"Okay, so the blunderbuss is complete.., even though I cant see it" by hoofi in the middle of the first page,

For those of you who don't venture out of the Team jounals section.

It looks wicked!!!
  • DoomsirenDoomsiren Senior
    and you can see teh parrot!

• GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    and that, and the hook.
    and a hand
  • miLkmiLk Senior
    QUOTE (Number Nine @ Jun 10 2007, 07:54 PM) »
    Hmmm I never noticed any difference with where i hit my opponent. Its either that the bonus is too small to tell right away, or that I never actually hit anyone in the head due to constant block whoring.

Its quite small to tell, but it makes the differance if you want ot kill a pirate with 3 or 2 slashes with your claymore.
    [†] Templar

Deal with it. Rock`n´roll.
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    edited June 2007
    left and right slashed with the swords are weaker than over head and a thrust is greater than all, so you have to make sure you perform the same attack consecutivly.
  • miLkmiLk Senior
    QUOTE (Greyfox @ Jun 11 2007, 09:18 AM) »
    left and right slashed with the swords are weaker than over head and a thrust is greater than all, so you have to make sure you perform the same attack consecutivly.

Sideswings attacks faster though, and with some classes they have longer reach. Enough said though (dont wanna expose my ingame secrets tongue.gif), lets go back to the blunderbuss topic.
    [†] Templar

Deal with it. Rock`n´roll.
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    edited June 2007
    Im just wondering if there going to make it a single projectile or like shotgun shot (i.e. like they did in the first game).
    yeah shotgun effect
  • SmilieSmilie Members, Senior
    Would rather have sniper style :\ pirates already have pistols for close/medium range so why give them another ? and knights will have 2 long range weapons leaving pirates vunerable
    [s²] Smilie °¹ #S2-Online @ Gamesurge

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Mar 6 2009, 07:49 PM) »
    I heard Frodo touches little boys.
  • Number NineNumber Nine Senior
    Sharpshooter = sniper style. And trust me, Bowmen won't be getting many shots with Capitans and their parrots around.
    Yay! pirates for teh win!