(3 ideas- Ideas for Stealth classes, Bondi and Class types)- Class types ideas

RussianVikingRussianViking Yarr, See you in Valhalla, Sir!Members
-----I MADE ALMOST SAME TITLE FOR ALL OF THESE 3 DUSCISSIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE INTERRELATED----

-IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IN THIS DISCUSSION, THEN YOU SHOULD READ OTHER MY DISCUSSION'S WITH TITLE "(3 ideas- Ideas for Stealth classes, Bondi and Class types)- Ideas for Stealth classes" AND "(3 ideas- Ideas for Stealth classes, Bondi and Class types)- Ideas for Bondi"

Character's (class) types

I propose to divide all characters into certain types and designate the type of class when choosing him/her. It can help newbies choose which battle tactics and team assistance they want to use. Also add a separate button in the team selection menu and in the class selection menu "character types" or "class types" where the types of classes will be indicated, classes that belong to this type, features and hangs of this type and tasks for classes of this type. Here a table of all character types and characters that belongs to them.

Warriors

Very strong soldiers, they have lots of health and armor. They also have very powerful weaponry. But most of them is very slow.

Captain     Huscarl     Heavy Knight

Long-ranges

Most of this soldiers is not very strong in melee fight. They don’t have much armor, health and speed, but they have very powerful ranged weapons. And does not mater what ranged weapon they have, it could be ranged weapon or just very long melee weapon.

Sharpshooter     Gestir     Archer

Runners

This soldiers is the fastest in their team. No matter, how much health and armor they have and how powerful their weaponry. Most important- they really very quick.

Skirmisher     Berserker     Man-at-Arms

Stealth-ers

This soldiers can attack, using stealth attack with their melee weapon. Stealth attack can deal really big damage, but this is not very easy to use it correctly. Most of them have very low health and armor. Also most of them have camouflage. No matter, how strong their ranged weaponry, most important- they can attack in back, neck or from above.

Freebooter     Bondi     Assassin

Healers

This soldiers can heal and bless their teammates. Their weaponry is not very strong and they have low health and armor. But they can help their teammates, using varied medical devices.

‘Ealer     Seio-Kona     Cleric

Tank-Supports   or   Tanks   or   Supports

This heavy soldiers have lots of health and armor, they also have powerful weaponry. They not so powerful as warriors, but they have another advantage- musical instruments. They can support and inspire their teammates using musical instruments. So they can fulfil the obligations of warriors and healers, but not so good as they.

Buccaneer     Jarl     Lord

IMPORTANT EXPLANATION'S:

Gestir is long-ranged, because Bondi is already stealth-er. Also Gestir is long-ranged because he is not very enduring, he have javelins, they can be thrown very far and they do headshots and he have longest melee weapon in game- spear. Maybe raise maximum count of Gestir’s javelins from 3 to 5 or 4 to make him more long-ranged.

-IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IN THIS DISCUSSION, THEN YOU SHOULD READ OTHER MY DISCUSSION'S WITH TITLE "(3 ideas- Ideas for Stealth classes, Bondi and Class types)- Ideas for Stealth classes" AND "(3 ideas- Ideas for Stealth classes, Bondi and Class types)- Ideas for Bondi"

I like bread