(3 ideas- Ideas for Stealth classes, Bondi and Class types)- Ideas for Bondi

RussianVikingRussianViking Yarr, See you in Valhalla, Sir!Members
-----I MADE ALMOST SAME TITLE FOR ALL OF THESE 3 DUSCISSIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE INTERRELATED----

-IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IN THIS DISCUSSION, THEN YOU SHOULD READ OTHER MY DISCUSSION WITH TITLE "(3 ideas- Ideas for Stealth classes, Bondi and Class types)- Ideas for Stealth classes"

Idea for Bondi

Please, add stealth attack to Bondi, that he will can use with seax, by pressing "R" or jumping from high place, like Freebooter and Assassin.

Knights have Assassin and Pirates have Freebooter and Vikings have only Bondi on stealth class role. We need that for balance.

If not Bondi, then no one else. It will be Bondi’s peculiarity, that he is good shooter and also stealth class. And just in the fact, in "Dawn of Bondi" trailer, Bondi slays Skirmisher using stealth attack.

It will be balanced, because Bondi will be better than other stealth classes in terms of endurance and powerful long-range weapons and worse than other stealth classes in terms of speed and lack of camouflage. Also maybe reduce maximum count of Bondi's arrows from 40 to 30 or even 25 for balance.

I like bread