Crouch Boosting (CS Style)

ThufirThufir Senior
edited July 2018 in Suggestions
How hard would it be to add a team collision server command allowing Pro CS style crouch boosting? We've messed around with this idea in hammer before for competitive 2v2/3v3 but you can't jump while standing on teammates head, and you constantly drift off. It still works if the boost is short enough that you are able to walk off of the persons head onto the elevated surface but very limited since you don't have full control/jump capability while standing on crouched teammates.

*Edit*
I'll give $42 USD to any dev who makes this happen if it turns out to not be too much trouble :pleased:

Comments

• El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Guests
    You know, with your willingness to pay 42 dollars, I think your best chance would be to just find a small set of Source developers or so and make them work for you temporarily so you can make your own Source Engine PVKII-based game, or even mod for PVKII.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• ThufirThufir Senior
    El Negro said:
    You know, with your willingness to pay 42 dollars, I think your best chance would be to just find a small set of Source developers or so and make them work for you temporarily so you can make your own Source Engine PVKII-based game, or even mod for PVKII.
    I can afford to donate small amounts to developers who's content I appreciate and respect, but hiring a team is quite a step beyond that. Maybe one day when I've payed off a house and don't have to work 50-60hr/week I can afford the time to teach my self how to do such things, but in the mean time I'll up that bid to $69 because ヽ(/͠°ᴥ┐͡ ͠°)ノ

• FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
  • ThufirThufir Senior
    edited July 2018

$133.37 Confirmed
  • CrazytalkCrazytalk Terminator PVKII Team
    Send me the $69 in unmarked dollar bills and I'll do anything you want. No bamboozle

badass.jpg