It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Fix TDM spawn issues on lts_town
Fix TDM spawn issues on bt_townsquare
mp_dm_force can now be changed mid-game
Forced TDM now uses proper spawns even before the round starts
Fix\Update Feeding Fishies achievement, no longer requires holding the trinket, and can no longer be gotten on second to last kill randomly
Fix being unable to select team due to issue with class limits
Can now limit classes to 0
Force suicide to switch to class if it is limited
Fix issue with class limits not limiting properly
If class limits are enabled for a class, that player will now be forcefully killed to switch to that class. This fixes abusing class limits by changing the class you’re respawning as
mp_timelimit default is now 20
Blunderbuss thirdperson particle is now removed immediately when switching back to firstperson, so it doesn’t linger
Fix potential crash with the blunderbuss special particle
Camera no longer clips into solid walls at higher FOV
Skjalg’s Surprise Ending achievement
Archer head dismemberment
Townsquare now credits gate kills to the person who raises it
Language setting will be inherited from Steam again
Undo some changes that made MOTD text hard to read
Fix Mace position for Mace & Buckler
Fixed skybox culling issue at low FOV, such as zooming in with the SS rifle
Model & Material Updates
- Fixed mipmaps on Archer's gibs.
- Gibs no longer use lightwarps (gives minor performance boost as well as a more 'deadly' look)
- Shaders are now synchronized, back then you'd see old textures on Archer's gibs for example.
- Redid the Archer's bone gibs (torso).
- Updated textures (normalmap & shading) on Knight's sheaths.
- Improved blood-gib shading on Archer, Huscarl & Skirmisher.
- Spamalot achievement icon updated
Join the conversation on the official PVKII Discord! Interact with devs, testers, creators, and community!
Co-Lead | Level Designer