Blood trail

Xxcrazy-monkeyxXXxcrazy-monkeyxX Beta Tester, Senior
edited 8:08AM in Suggestions
Why not like the gold trail you get while carrying a chest get a blood trail when low on health?
giphy.gif

Comments

• BrandellBrandell Senior
    edited 8:08AM
    Imagine the vikings boat covered in blood on bt_Island...
  • Xxcrazy-monkeyxXXxcrazy-monkeyxX Beta Tester, Senior
    Brandell wrote:

Imagine the vikings boat covered in blood on bt_Island...

Bloody amazing!
    giphy.gif
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    This would hit the decal limit in seconds, causing other decals to disappear in the world. Using particles for a short blood effect might be worth a try.
  • El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Senior
    Felis wrote:

This would hit the decal limit in seconds, causing other decals to disappear in the world. Using particles for a short blood effect might be worth a try.

Say...You think Source Engine can have...PhysX?
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    El Negro wrote:

Say...You think Source Engine can have...PhysX?

Theoretically possible, but very difficult to make it work with the engine especially on a multiplayer game. We already got VPhysics so adding another physics engine would be pointless.
  • El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Senior
    I know of games that use PhysX to render-up some physics-based blood or so, like KF2 and Borderlands 2 (and yeah, I know they both suck, not just on blood)

I was actually asking about PhysX because of that. Maybe we can be the first indie devs who made the best indie blood out there.

Best independent blood, wow man, that can be confused for something overly political and ethical.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• Combine™Combine™ Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    I still like the idea of when on low health you'll hear your heart beating back and fourth till you grab health, making it an option aswell so it doesn't get annoying to some people.