Elijah Ramsey - Voice Actor

LostRenownLostRenown Applicant
edited June 2016 in Team Applications
Hello all! I'm Elijah Ramsey and I was sent here for an application challenge from my email. A little about me I've been a voice actor and audio editor for about 4 years now, I love giving life to any role and I look forward to the challenge thank you for your time!

I'll also post a link to my demo as well.

https://app.box.com/s/4qhb9f13kkm7wn5scvzcxaeyc06slk1x

Comments

• ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    edited 8:55AM
    Pirates,_Vikings_and_Knights_II_logo.png

Ahoy Ther' Elijah! :icon_pirate2:

Apologies for the delay, we have many voice acting applications as you can see! Thank you for your interest and application!
    I am impressed with your quality and clarity of sound recording, as well as the emotion you capture quite well in that demo reel. Do you have any more samples of your work? I think you could make an excellent alternate archer voice for our future Split Personality Patch. Perhaps that may interest you?
    I hope that you enjoy your time with us and help us continue to expand the personality of our colourful characters and magical worlds.
    We'd like to see if you've got a great voice for existing and future classes primarily, and potentially other sound work like announcers, map ambiance, etc.
    You will be able to complete work that excites you and fits in your schedule. We use steam as our primary means for teams communication.Let's keep in touch and discuss your applicant's challenge further. We give applicants a "first task" to judge their skills and how they can create content for the game.

Here is your thread the Applicant's Progress Zone.

:icon_grog:,
    Colonel

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer