Thomas Mckee- Voice actor

Thomas mckeeThomas mckee Applicant
edited 11:56AM in Team Applications
Hi my name is Thomas Mckee.

I am a Voice actor living in Dallas, Texas. I have had 2 years of experience in VO and 10 years working the stage professionally. Some of my work is with Funimation. You can see it at http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=131778.

I believei could bring some power and energy to the PVKII. My range is from deep to mild high.

Comments

• ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    edited June 2016
    Pirates,_Vikings_and_Knights_II_logo.png

Ahoy Ther' Thomas! :icon_pirate2:

Apologies for the delay, we have many voice acting applications as you can see! Thank you for your interest and application!
    I hope that you enjoy your time with us and help us continue to expand the personality of our colourful characters and magical worlds.
    We'd like to see if you've got a great voice for existing and future classes primarily, and potentially other sound work like announcers, map ambiance, etc. Do you have any more samples of your work? Thank you for letting me know you'd like to voice the Cleric, seems we may have more than one voice for him which is always great, so lets hear what you can do to take the tentative default Cleric!
    You will be able to complete work that excites you and fits in your schedule. We use steam as our primary means for teams communication.Let's keep in touch and discuss your applicant's challenge further. We give applicants a "first task" to judge their skills and how they can create content for the game.

Here is your thread the Applicant's Progress Zone.

:icon_grog:,
    Colonel

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Thomas mckeeThomas mckee Applicant
    edited 11:56AM
    Alrighty thanks for the opportunity to work with you. I will send samples soon