Tim Pedersen - Voice Actor from Denmark

Tim PedersenTim Pedersen Applicant
edited 11:55AM in Team Applications
Hey PVK folks!

I recently got in contact with Ryan aka Colonel and got all the fancy guidelines on how to apply! So here I am!

Now where to start...

I am a 25 year old dude from Denmark. I've been doing voice acting on/off for the last 4-5 years on various projects (mods, video games, machinimas, radio, animations etc.).

However however however... When I saw you guys needed voices for PVKII I just HAD to apply! By Odins beard, there's vikings in this game! I have to honor my ancestors!

So here I am, willing to do as many voices as you ask of me. I prefer to do vikings but I can also do a mean pirate if need be. Might even be able to squeeze out a knight voice if I try, haha.

I am an easy going fella, I like to keep a professional but informal work environment. I like to "shoot shirley" and have a pretty... morbid humor (us danes are known for that). I might be a bit of an "asshole for fun" if you know what I mean :D and I expect people to treat me as such. I won't whine if you tell me my work sucks and needs to be redone. I strive to deliver the best I can muster in any situation.

So... a little list of some previous work I've done in the past. (only listing important work).

Heroine's Quest: Herald of Ragnarok (Skrymir and Town Guard. I even got an IMDB credit because of this - http://www.imdb.com/...46/fullcredits/

Ultimate Apocalypse mod for Dawn of War (Ultramarine Banner Bearer, Renegades, Daemon Prince Angron, Sorceror Lord, Land Raider Redeemer and many many more)

WIP Horror Game titled "A Demon's Game" (As The Eater and Vincent)

Terror Engine (A horror game creator engine, where I did a fridgeton of monster sounds)

Home made voice acting skit called "Satan and Dylan" about a young guy who becomes Satans roommate in hell.

Of course, I could go on and on about my past projects... But I'd rather make you hear what I can do! So without further ado, here is a link to my Soundcloud... AND... I've uploaded a new temporary PVKII audition reel to show off what I can bring to the table! Enjoy!

Here we go - https://soundcloud.c...ark-voice-actor (Remember to check the PVKII Audition lines, is muy importante!)

I know there is some slight reverb in the recordings. It's something I am currently fighting to fix so it becomes a more crispy sound!

Thanks for your time and I hope there is a spot for me on the team!

Cheers,
Tim
Deadly In High Doses

Comments

• El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Senior
    edited May 2016

I am an easy going fella, I like to keep a professional but informal work environment. I like to "shoot shirley" and have a pretty... morbid humor (us danes are known for that). I might be a bit of an "asshole for fun" if you know what I mean :D and I expect people to treat me as such. I won't whine if you tell me my work sucks and needs to be redone. I strive to deliver the best I can muster in any situation.

It seems that Colonel brought me a challenger...
    Nope, no way anyone can beat me on that.

Apparently you should know, these Beta Testers and Developers hate aggressive bastards like me, so you'll sadly have to control your anger hormones, and I know you don't want to, unless you lied about being an "asshole for fun", which I take that as a controversial, insult-spewing cursin'-cursed Blood Knight just like me.

I love a good fight, verbal or physical, verbal and physical!

Ultimate Apocalypse mod for Dawn of War (Ultramarine Banner Bearer, Renegades, Daemon Prince Angron, Sorceror Lord, Land Raider Redeemer and many many more

Hoho! I tried that mod, about 1 year ago, can't remember those voices though, I might as well try playing UA again just to hear what kind of voice you did on these units.

Now, let's see if the team will add you and make you do the voices for Bondi.

EDIT: Hah! I love that Gretchin voicing.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    edited 11:55AM
    Gotta love that Knight's voice lines. It's funny that you're not the first voice actor who applies for PVK that worked previously in a Dawn of War mod. Needless to say I'd love to see your work in the mod.

76561198031989549.png

• Combine™Combine™ Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    AGSMA wrote:

It's funny that you're not the first voice actor who applies for PVK that worked previously in a Dawn of War mod

Good ol DragonNOR, funny thing is Tim and DragonNOR coming from Dawn of War mods but also both favour the vikings which is neat.

I really enjoyed your voice work here Mr Tim and i hope the PVKII VA's pop in to give you their feedback aswell! always nice to hear from them now and then as now would be a great moment!
  • Tim PedersenTim Pedersen Applicant
    edited May 2016
    El Negro wrote:

It seems that Colonel brought me a challenger...
    Nope, no way anyone can beat me on that.

Apparently you should know, these Beta Testers and Developers hate aggressive bastards like me, so you'll sadly have to control your anger hormones, and I know you don't want to, unless you lied about being an "asshole for fun", which I take that as a controversial, insult-spewing cursin'-cursed Blood Knight just like me.

I love a good fight, verbal or physical, verbal and physical!

Hoho! I tried that mod, about 1 year ago, can't remember those voices though, I might as well try playing UA again just to hear what kind of voice you did on these units.

Now, let's see if the team will add you and make you do the voices for Bondi.

EDIT: Hah! I love that Gretchin voicing.

Oh I assure you my good sir, I am quite skilled in the art of banter. And while being an "Asshole for fun" does sound like an oxymoron, it's all in good fun. More of a spur of the moment thing ya know... It's almost like a curse at times, I really can't help it. But in most cases I don't mean anything by it and will make it very, VERY clear if my mean words are to be taken serious and not as a joke. But I am sure we are going to get along just fine!

Also, glad you liked those Gretchin. I am quite proud of those myself.

AGSMA wrote:

Gotta love that Knight's voice lines. It's funny that you're not the first voice actor who applies for PVK that worked previously in a Dawn of War mod. Needless to say I'd love to see your work in the mod.

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I do admit Knights aren't my first choice of units to voice, but I will do whatever is required of me. Hell, doing 1 unit for each faction would be terrific if you ask me.

But I'm really glad you like them and I sure hope they want me to do some voices too.

Combine™ wrote:

Good ol DragonNOR, funny thing is Tim and DragonNOR coming from Dawn of War mods but also both favour the vikings which is neat.

I really enjoyed your voice work here Mr Tim and i hope the PVKII VA's pop in to give you their feedback aswell! always nice to hear from them now and then as now would be a great moment!

Thank you kindly! I was not familiar with this DragonNOR guy, he must have voiced some other mod, or helped out with UA before I joined them. And yea I do hope to hear some feedback from other VA's. Personally I do hope the slight reverb isn't too much of an issue, but I will work to make it sound even better if I can.
    Deadly In High Doses
  • AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    Combine™ wrote:

Not just DragonNOR (though I wasn't aware he also worked in DoW mods). Seoras applied last year and he has an extensive work in Warhammer-related projects.

76561198031989549.png

• ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    Pirates,_Vikings_and_Knights_II_logo.png

Ahoy Ther' Tim! :icon_pirate2:

Thank you for your interest and application!

I hope that you enjoy your time with us and help us continue to expand the personality of our colourful characters and magical worlds.

You meet all of our requirements for a prospect quality voice actor! We are impressed that you have already compiled an audition audio file! We'd like to see if you've got a great voice for existing and future classes primarily, and potentially other sound work like announcers, map ambiance, etc.

I feel your strengths lie in honouring your ancestors! Your beard will grow larger for it! Let's have you take a stab at Viking Bondi, and any other viking classes like Gestir.

You will be able to complete work that excites you and fits in your schedule. We use steam as our primary means for teams communication.Let's keep in touch and discuss your applicant's challenge further. We give applicants a "first task" to judge their skills and how they can create content for the game.

Here is your thread the Applicant's Progress Zone.

:icon_grog:,
    Colonel

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Tim PedersenTim Pedersen Applicant
    I am most humbled Colonel Sir! I look forward to contributing in any way I can!
    Deadly In High Doses