Calling All Photoshoppers & Artists!

Comments

• ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    edited 2:05AM
    Hahah great work Keith! Funniest achievement art I've seen in awhile!

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• RainbowmakerRainbowmaker Senior
    edited May 2016
    Early Bird

bird_gray.png bird.png

Be the first one to capture a territory or booty on your team by yourself as a skirmisher.
    Title: The Boy Scout

birdHD.png

birdHD_gray.png

There'll be better contributions for this, but it cant hurt to try right? (i felt it was necessary to link the locked ach version because it's not the same as grayscaling the normal version)
  • schatzmeisterschatzmeister PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    The booty chest might need a slighty higher contrast to the background. I had problems figuring out what it was.

Will Turner: You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.
    Jack Sparrow: That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?

The booty chest might need a slighty higher contrast to the background. I had problems figuring out what it was.

Agreed, how's this?
    bird_gray.png bird.png
    And the original size editions (linked because i dont want to spam giant bird pics)
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43227519/PVK2/update/birdHD.png
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43227519/PVK2/update/birdHD_gray.png
  • BagasBagas Senior
    edited May 2016

Early Bird

bird_gray.png bird.png

Be the first one to capture a territory or booty on your team by yourself as a skirmisher.
    Title: The Boy Scout

birdHD.png

birdHD_gray.png

There'll be better contributions for this, but it cant hurt to try right? (i felt it was necessary to link the locked ach version because it's not the same as grayscaling the normal version)

You should add a wing to that thing (thought it looked kinda weird) and his beak should have like a black stroke line so it has more contrast I think... Just try it.
    FZkBmH.jpg
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for the feedback btw!
    Bagas wrote:

You should add a wing to that thing (thought it looked kinda weird) and his beak should have like a black stroke line so it has more contrast I think... Just try it.

Tried your suggestion, unfortunately the black stroke looked weird especially at a small size (achievement size) and made too much of a contrast, this is the best i could do for a simple wing though:
    birdwing_gray.png birdwing.png
    https://dl.dropboxus...wingHD_gray.png
    https://dl.dropboxus.../birdwingHD.png
    I tried different ways of making wings and this was the best option to fit with the icon's simplistic style

I decided to do another one, since it's allowed and i might as well, also it had to be done:

Spamalot

spamlot_icon_grey.png spamlot_icon.png

Land 15 consecutive arrows.

Title:The Determined

spamalot.png

• MS32MS32 Server Owner Senior
    @Rainbowmaker I really like the "Spamalot" achievement icon! Well done.

For the sake of honesty, I must admit I prefer Keith's shot at "Early Bird", I think it stands out more and is more recognisable - this is not discount from your attempt, just overall comment/feedback on the two "competing" icons.
    pvksig2_zpsqrchpjno.gif
  • PossiblexPossiblex Senior
    edited May 2016
    Good job there Rainbowmaker!
  • El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Senior
    A guy opens Spamalot and what does he expect? Arrows?

Nope, disgusting processed meat shaped like arrows, that's what
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• PopemasterPopemaster Captain of the Seven Seas PVKII Team
    edited June 2016
    both_frosty_zps3tywemxw.png

Once Bitten, Frost Shy
    Win 10 rounds in tw_frostbite
    The Cliff Hanger

Frostbite_zps812lgmqz.jpg
    Damn! Maybe add some snowflakes in the background?

xq0LCrG.png

Some ideas, below in green, for ya'll if you need some inspiration :)

Game Modes
    1. LTS - Half Measure - Wipe out 4 players by yourself on lts in one round (12+ players) - The Team Killer
    2. LTS - Full Measure - Wipe out 8 players by yourself in lts in one round (12+players) - The Massacre
    Potential breaking bad references here art wise. Could also be someone standing on top of a hill of 4 then 8 bodies.
    Maps
    3. bt_townsquare - Tug The War - Raise the cage on Townsquare for your team and have your team capture all of the chests at the start of the round - The Big Cheese
    Art could be a three way tug of war game, or a big peice of cheese with characters and/or chests in the holes of the cheese.
    4. bt_townsquare - City Merchant - Win a round on Townsquare while your team has control of all chests – the Merchant
    A market stand with 4 chests. Someone holding 4 chests like this picture http://i.imgur.com/ueBTa.jpg
    5. bt_townsquare - Medieval Justice - In Townsquare, kill an enemy with the cage – Title: The Mouse Trapper
    A judge's mallet. Just the words MEDIEVAL JUSTICE! Cage crushing a character etc.
    6. tw_desertruin - YeeHaa! - Win 10 rounds in tw_desertruin – Title: The Sandman
    This one oughta be a tribute to both yeehaa and latteh. Honour the past and the future. Think Hieroglyphics! May also want to add in reference to Latteh with some spilled coffee.
    7. tw_frostbite - Once Bitten, Frost Shy - Win 10 rounds in tw_frostbite Title: The Cliff Hanger
    Frost-bite ;) or someone hanging from the cliff in frostbite.
    8. te_tortuga - Captain's Quarters! - Win a game on te_tortuga in under 6 minutes – Title: The Evil Taxi
    An artist interpretation of an "evil taxi", a fancy clock counting down 6 minutes, captain lounging on a bed
    9. te_tortuga - Keeper's Finders - Capture and hold at least one territory for an entire round on te_tortuga. – Title: The Settler
    Could draw some kind of phalanx set up of knights, a wall of vikings, etc and a flag behind them
    10. tw_tortuga - Feeding Fishies - Win a round in Tortuga by getting the last kill with the shark or piranhas - The Master Baiter
    Have fun with this one. Had an idea to play on the shark and piranha movies lately. Draw a "sharkanha" or draw a shark and a piranha with a limb in each mouth.
    11. tw_fort - Garrison Fort - Cause someone to die by releasing the death barrel in tw_fort – Title: The Fugitive
    Draw Harrison Ford smiling, draw top down a barrel on a floor with limbs all around.
    12. tw_fort – Holdin' Down The Fort - Win 10 rounds on tw_fort – Title: The Reborn
    Draw towers from tw_fort with the number 10 behind. Draw a character holding on to Rapunzel's hair from a window and cheering with a trinket or weapon high in the air.

Classes
    13. Skirmisher - Early Bird - Be the first one to capture a territory or booty on your team by yourself as a skirmisher – Title: The Boy Scout
    Draw a bird, skirmisher riding a parrot, etc
    14. Skirmisher (MrMoho's Suggestion) - Premature Detonation - Kill 2 Enemies with a Keg by shooting it with the Flintlock - Title: The Impatient
    Skirmisher smiling in the foreground with an explosion happening behind him. Draw two enemies running away while keg is still lit, skirm about to fire
    15. Captain (Popemaster's Suggestion) - Watch Me Right Hook! - Kill 100 enemies with the punch - Title: The Boxer
    Fist. Nuff said.
    16. Sharpshooter - War Has Changed - Dominate enemy archer – Title: The Master
    Sharpshooter vs Archer, Sharpie laughing in foreground, Archer dead in background, corpses piled up of same class.
    17. Beserker - Go Beserk! - Destroy 3 shields in one life. Title: The Wrecking Ball
    Beserker playing miley cyrus, zerker riding a wrecking ball into 3 shields.
    18. Beserker - Green Streak - Kill 3 enemies in a fart cloud using your dual wield - The Envious
    Green Zerker. Draw what is happening basically.
    19. Huscarl - House of Wolves - Assist 100 kills with throwing axes – Title: The Elite
    Huscarl yelling in foreground, many throwing axes in background. Play on the house of wolves idea.
    20. Gestir - Old Age Doesn't Come Alone - Conquer a territory with 4 other Gestirs – Title: The Senior
    Draw several gestirs in wheelchairs. Draw a rock band with 4 gestirs XD
    21. Gestir (Beroxardas' suggestion) - Fifty Shades of Gestir - As Gestir kill a single enemy by using all of your weapons on him - Title: The Fetishist
    50 little gestirs or a repeating pattern of gestirs each with a different shade of green. or get nasty and do a fifty shades reference.
    22. Heavy Knight - Pinned Down - Block 10,000 ranged damage with the shield – Title: The Wicker Man
    Draw a HK covered in range projectiles, draw many projectiles on a shield. draw the wickerman hk version
    23. Heavy Knight - Coup De Grâce - Kill 4 enemies affected by a single Man-at-Arms special - The Opportunist
    Draw a sword cutting through a green fart cloud.
    24. Archer - War, War Never Changes – Dominate an enemy Sharpshooter – Title: The Vault Dweller
    Opposite of the one above with SS vs Archer.
    25. Archer - Spamalot - Land 15 consecutive arrows - The Determined
    Draw 15 arrows coming towards you like in 300

xq0LCrG.png

Popemaster wrote:

frostbite_both_zps097tpgeb.jpg

Once Bitten, Frost Shy
    Win 10 rounds in tw_frostbite
    The Cliff Hanger

Frostbite_zps0e2g0rtz.png

You know, this kinda inspires me to make a "Cult of the Frost Fang" kind-of faction...
    I make mods.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com

Does anyone know the number font on some of the achievements?
    Franklin Gothic - No. 2 Roman, with a little bit of horizontal slant, is as close as I could get (which might be it, it's hard to tell at that size).

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-09%20at%2012.45.20%20PM_zpsin635isg.png
  • CrazytalkCrazytalk Terminator PVKII Team
    14pt Verdana bold and italicized with stroke and shadow

badass.jpg

edited June 2016
    half_both_zpsrztutxrt.png

Half Measure
    Wipe out 4 players by yourself on LTS in one round (12+ players)
    The Team Killer

Half_Measure_300_zpsemu12wtp.png

|

full_both_zpspqun5yzq.png

Full Measure
    Wipe out 8 players by yourself in LTS in one round (12+players)
    The Massacre

Full_Measure_Gray_zpsoqjdigai.png

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0bp75fitlssjhhm/AADP2nyfqkAF8tUult1NjnCna?dl=0
    Those skulls got some missing details, but the details that are not missing are great.
    I make mods.

• SphynxSphynx Senior
    The last two pages in this topic were incredible. You guys are extremely talented! :blink:
    mEtxJiK.png
  • edited June 2016
    Hello this is my first time doing this and also my first time uploading my art to the public. I made this using Inkscape.

https://www.dropbox....Shield.png?dl=0
    [img]file:///C:/Users/cherril%20hill/Pictures/Shield.png[/img]
    [img]file:///C:/Users/cherril%20hill/Pictures/Shield.png[/img]

"Kill two enemy's in one life with the shield"

EDIT: Removed second address for privacy.
    Good to see you Jurassic! It's exciting you want to do some art! You might need to go back and read the first page here to see which achievements we are making art for and the guidelines. Look under "WAVE 2 Achievements." If you would like to suggest an achievement for the next wave do that here.
    edited June 2016
    Someone better come up with one that is way funnier.

both_50_zpst2wmspjk.png

Fifty Shades of Gestir
    As Gestir kill a single enemy by using all of your weapons on him
    The Fetishist

50_Shades_of_Gestir_300_zpsitshtzro.png

Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0bp75fitlssjhhm/AADP2nyfqkAF8tUult1NjnCna?dl=0
  • edited 2:05AM
    How do you think it looked?
    I like the simple look of that shield.
    I make mods.

• edited June 2016
    It's ok but I think someone else could do better.

War Has Changed

Dominate an enemy Archer as the Sharpshooter

The Master

No%20Archers%20Allowed.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox....llowed.png?dl=0
    both_old_age_zpsy5wjf2ys.png

Old Age Doesn't Come Alone
    Conquer a territory with 4 other Gestirs
    The Senior

Old_age_doesnt_come_alone_300_zpsxxlh6tkt.png

Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0bp75fitlssjhhm/AADP2nyfqkAF8tUult1NjnCna?dl=0
  • Pache94Pache94 Donald Thumb Beta Tester
    tk4rAMQ.png MqUxkVo.png Medieval Justice - In Townsquare, kill an enemy with the cage – Title: The Mouse Trapper

sy5HvQD.png PvzPeao.png YeeHaa! - Win 10 rounds in tw_desertruin – Title: The Sandman

sdk7cPU.png WJISMMg.png Feeding Fishies - Win a round in Tortuga by getting the last kill with the shark or piranhas - The Master Baiter

xvc8W20.png Q5PQofj.png Holdin' Down The Fort - Win 10 rounds on tw_fort – Title: The Reborn

DROPBOXLINK
    king_k__rool_by_biel12-d3f0vny.gif
    edited July 2016
    Garrison Fort

2PdiuEy.jpg 7gHQ38B.jpg

Cause someone to die by releasing the death barrel in tw_fort
    Title: The Fugitive

Click on the icon to download the images

Google%20Drive%20Icon.gif

7L8OBZG.jpg

Inspired by iconic Han Solo pose by Harrison Ford in Star Wars

gBJcg9J.jpg
    pvksig2_zpsqrchpjno.gif
    edited July 2016
    Ok we'll let that last amazing one be in :)

We are blown away at the quality of work for our community, especially the die hard achievement artists MS32 and Popemaster!

Here are your winners!

Wave 2 is now over.

SG1NBv2.png?1
    The following achievements will be available for Wave 3 (aka Wave 2.5 *wink*)

Lets make the deadline for Wave 3 July 31st Midnight EST

Maps
    1. bt_townsquare - Tug The War - Raise the cage on Townsquare for your team and have your team capture all of the chests at the start of the round - The Big Cheese
    2. bt_townsquare - City Merchant - Win a round on Townsquare while your team has control of all chests – the Merchant
    3. tw_desertruin - YeeHaa! - Win 10 rounds in tw_desertruin – Title: The Sandman
    4. te_tortuga - Captain's Quarters! - Win a game on te_tortuga in under 6 minutes – Title: The Evil Taxi
    5. te_tortuga - Keeper's Finders - Capture and hold at least one territory for an entire round on te_tortuga. – Title: The Settler
    6. tw_tortuga - Feeding Fishies - Win a round in Tortuga by getting the last kill with the shark or piranhas - The Master Baiter

Classes
    7. Sharpshooter - War Has Changed - Dominate enemy archer – Title: The Master
    8. Beserker - Go Beserk! - Destroy 3 shields in one life. Title: The Wrecking Ball
    9. Gestir (Beroxardas' suggestion) - Fifty Shades of Gestir - As Gestir kill a single enemy by using all of your weapons on him - Title: The Fetishist
    10. Heavy Knight - Pinned Down - Block 10,000 ranged damage with the shield – Title: The Wicker Man
    11. Heavy Knight - Coup De Grâce - Kill 4 enemies affected by a single Man-at-Arms special - The Opportunist
    12. Archer - War, War Never Changes – Dominate an enemy Sharpshooter – Title: The Vault Dweller

xq0LCrG.png

Go Berserk!

Sv0QV3W.jpg UTNdnb3.jpg

Destroy 3 shields in one life
    Title: The Wrecking Ball

Click on the icon to download the images

Google%20Drive%20Icon.gif

A4rcdOM.jpg

Inspired by the Miley Cyrus music video for Wrecking Ball

5DZZIZ3.jpg