I always hated that damn archer, who cares why. He did have a potential for some very nice skins, so I wanted to try giving him an "armour", and I did.
Now, he has partial plate armour with some chainmail. Not only that, he now has a manlier face...I guess, if you think a 5 o'clock shadow is manly. I did try making him look more "mature" though, like a 35 to 45 years-old man.
This is pretty much a skin that will go into a pack called "Armoured Knights", which will contain different kinds of armoured knight characters, all included of course (for now, HK, Archer and MAA)
How to install it
? Just put it (the .vpk file) to your "Steam\steamapps\common\pirates, vikings and knights ii\pvkii\custom" folder.
More details on what I have done
- Sticking-out hair is no longer visible (it looked very stupid anyway)
- Changed his face, replacing the beard with a 5 o'clock shadow and making him look a little more mature.
- Changed his skirt and torso into partial plate, with the bottom of the skirt having chainmail and the arms having chainmail.
- The front of the torso has an apron with the Knights' symbol.
- Changed arms from some sort of scalemail to cloth (Same on first-person!)
- Pants don't have some strange bandages around, tried my best to make them seamless.
- Changed his coif so it's chainmail.
- Of course, archer now has cubemaps, making the armour (partial plate and chainmail) look shiny and reflective.