Black Beard's Crew

El NegroEl Negro Overlord of PVKIISenior
edited September 2016 in Custom Models/Skins/Sounds
nELVDYc.jpg
"I am Edward Tatcher, fondly named as 'Blackbeard', I be's the Terror of the Seven Seas and anything that belongs to you now belongs to me and my crew. I sail with my Queen Anne's Revenge, I gather my fair men of honest, hard-working salty sailors of many lands. From here on in, any bearded seal or iron tuna shall fall on our cutlasses!" -Edward 'Blackbeard' Tatcher.

Blackbeard brings his crew into PVKII!?
Aye, 'Blackbeard', a feared pirate, is now in PVKII.
He brings in his jolly group of jolly pirates, with his very own Jolly Roger as well!

Remember, "Black" means death, so you better run away from it.
You BETTER run away from Blackbeard and his crew.

If ye're brave enough to face 'im and his crew, then get in line lad, ye're gonna be the 1968th confirmed kill!

Here's the download link! https://www.mediafire.com/?k97ud0y5j163obf

How to install? Just extract it to your "custom" folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\pirates, vikings and knights ii\pvkii\". If there is no "Custom" folder, you make one then.

Jus' a lil' bit mo' information about these salty sailors!

Captain (AKA Blackbeard)
PORTRAIT
Captain Blackbeard himself. It seems that through some kind of Voodoo Magic, he was able to attempt to make some clones of his own! Although they're not as great as him, but we'll never know who's the real Blackbeard no more.

Skirmisher (AKA Plunderer)
PORTRAIT
One of Cap'n Blackbeard's favourite shipmates. The Plunderer will go full-speed to cut ya and take yer booty off. He is like the "Death Jr." of the crew, so don't make fun of him!

Sharpshooter (AKA Marksman)
PORTRAIT
It is known that Cap'n Blackbeard used some kind of hat which made a black fog. True or not, we know for sure that this Marksman here loves to use his flask as a grenade.
Oh also, he aims well for a drunken loaf.
(And he's white)

Also, this actually makes the game more realistic. Why? Don't really ask me but, knowing the Cap'n is Blackbeard now, that guy was taken down with many cuts and shots, so yeah...You can get cut like 6 times as Cap'n and still live, cos' yer Blackbeard!

Yo ho ho, an' a bottle o' rum!
I make mods.
Your soul cannot be saved.
Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

Comments

• El NegroEl Negro Overlord of PVKII Senior
    edited 11:50PM
    NEW UPDATE!

I just made this be compatible with 3.4 and up, other than that the only new stuff is Sharpshooter;
    - Sharpshooter is now White-skinned and has better shading on his clothing.
    - Knowing he's white-skinned, his hands (in first-person) are white.
    - Changed the Selection Screen to fit Blackbeard's Crew.
    - HUD Indicator icon is now Blackbeard's.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog