Map-themed pages

2»

Comments

• AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    edited December 2016
    Combine™ wrote:

in Unreleased Official Maps - te_forum, bt_eldorado, its_bellyhazard, bt_sacrilege i'm not sure if these maps were Official or not but due to being shown in the PVKII livestreams back in 2013- 2014 i believe they deserve to be mentioned somewhere as they were shown but never ended up getting finished.

Bellyhazard will get its own page, that's for sure. It saddens me that development of the map has ceased right when I joined the beta testers team, but I'm still optimistic on it seeing the light of the day, one way or another. And like I've mentioned before, I'll add maps that were showcased in livestreams if the dev team is ok with that, such is the case of Eldorado.

Combine™ wrote:

Also for the Trivia for each of the characters, you should ask the VAs how they came up with the voices who did they imitate etc to add that in also you can add in the original VAs aswell. The Sharpshooters pistol in "Sharpshooter preview" is very different to the final release in both model and gun sound,

That's a nice way to expand their pages. I'll see if I can do something about that.

Combine™ wrote:

The Skirmisher use to cock his pistol back which was removed and replaced with an off screen version,

B90UMSq.png
    Combine™ wrote:

Heavy Knight use to have a crossbow, etc all those small details for the Trivia.

Took care of HK's crossbow, already. I'm also working on pages dedicated to each major update on the game where I write each class' evolution and such, based on the changelogs the dev team posts on the announcements section.

76561198031989549.png

edited 3:03PM
    edited January 2017
    Guess what.
    R0lC7Nj.png
    This happened.

76561198031989549.png

• GazGaz Sir PVKII Team
    Is that a menu to all the official map pages by the wonderful AGSMA? :emot-awesome:
    Gaz wrote:

Is that a menu to all the official map pages by the wonderful AGSMA? :emot-awesome:

Damn right. I was planning to give it a open/hide option, but as of now it's fine as it is, plus, adding more code to an already messy navigation box would only break it. I'll add one to classes as well and, if possible, information boxes will be added as templates, soon.

76561198031989549.png