Slammin Butt Pirates (v2)

Comments

• DrauliusDraulius Banned
    edited October 2015
    Not that I care about this server considering I had it blacklisted until trying it out again today to see if the admin has calmed down (which he hasn't), why was I banned? I was playing the game normally and being a good sport when the admin started talking in console (therefore disrupting gameplay) saying he doesn't recall unbanning me over some event that happened over a year ago on the forums. First of all, what happens on the forums doesn't fall under your server's jurisdiction. Secondly, there was no problem until you made one. You need to grow up and stop being so vindictive over the past. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the internet, but there's this thing called "trolling" where a person puts on a facade and behaves in a way they normally don't. If you can't see through that and you really think I'm some crybaby who wants to get everyone banned then get out of your fantasy world. And for you to take what is nothing more than a lame year-old joke seriously and ban that person from your server is a disgrace. To be a good administrator you have to have what is called impartial decision making, this means not letting your own personal feelings or hatred for someone get in the way of how you run the server, which is exactly the mistake you made today. To make your image even worse you proceeded to insult me personally, saying I've lost all my credit in this game's community. Truth be told I've played this game for years and I care about it's development, and any trolling I've done has always been at my own expense to make others laugh, and I would never want to hinder this game's community in any way. Despite my comments on Negro's guide, he and I are actually friends. He knows I'm not serious, but after all this time you apparently still fail to grasp that.

Now delete this post and censor any criticism like I know you will.
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Beta Tester
    edited October 2015
    http://forums.pvkii....58
    If you remember this, this was where you were falsifying information toward an admin and even tried to edit your profile to discredit the evidence against you (which did not work as others including another dev and admin of the forum saw before you could). This was the final push to your ban (it was not the only one).

You then changed your profile and IP to avoid the ban under the alias Kiyoh.

Because I knew you would come here I went ahead already had saved some more things you said when being spoken to in the server.

Dra3Fill_zpswlqrwm6a.png

Dra5Fill_zpsna2xqnwu.png

If trolling is considered harmless playing/joking to you which includes trying to call someone racist in the past post and speaking toward an admin in the manner you did here you probably should go elsewhere as the !motd is against this kind of behavior.

Edit: Also, as has been mentioned by forum admins in the past, if there is an issue with an admin talk to the server owner about it don't bring the toxicity here on the forum.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

edited October 2015

You then changed your profile and IP to avoid the ban under the alias Kiyoh.

That's far-fetched, bans are tied to a Steam ID and changing my IP doesn't allow me to get around that. I've always used the same Steam account because I have nothing to hide. And I change my profile often so people like yourself can't stalk me and try to slander me, although you still find a way. And did it ever occur to you that maybe the recent change in hosts wiped your ban list? I'm not even an admin and it took me five seconds to figure that out. Instead you want to make up something to use against me, saying I'm a hacker and changed my IP or whatever. You're delusional.

Again, why are you banning someone over something that happened on the forums so long ago that wasn't intended to be taken seriously? How does what happens on the forums affect your server? If I deserved a ban on the forums then I would have been given one already and the situation considered over and dealt with. So why is it you want to ban me from your server for this a year+ later when I've never committed any violations in-game? I feel like you just want to rub salt in the wound because you personally have something against me. You go to odd lengths of logging all these things so you can dig up dirt on me at a later point, and instead of posting the entire log you only take certain parts out of context to try and make me look as bad as possible. And when you came into the server and witnessed me playing normally, what inspired you to instigate this whole argument with me exactly? Just curious, because as far as I could tell everyone was having a good time until then. You could have just quietly banned me with an informative reason like a normal person.

I don't take back anything I said to you because I know you're bent on banning me regardless of if I'm nice or not, and I know things about you which I cannot mention here since you would get me banned for "toxicity" or whatever. But trust me, I don't say such things without a good reason.
    edited 12:08AM
    Draulius wrote:

bans are tied to a Steam ID and changing my IP doesn't allow me to get around that.

One does not have to use the ban plugin to ban someone. They can just be IP banned through HLSW which is where I do the bans.

I've always used the same Steam account because I have nothing to hide.

Again, you edited your profile in the racist topic to try to discredit evidence against you and even joined an Israel steam group as shown in the screenshot comparison to try to discredit it further but was unsuccessful.

And did it ever occur to you that maybe the recent change in hosts wiped your ban list?

This was not the case because the only change was to a VDS/VPS with the same provider which moved everything the server had including the ban lists and everything worked perfectly on the transfer.

Again, why are you banning someone over something that happened on the forums so long ago and wasn't intended to be taken seriously?

The perma ban still carries over you don't get a redo because you changed your information to dodge it. Calling an admin racist and slandering with misinformation is a serious accusation and your attempts again to try to discredit evidence is against the !motd as well. All of this is still related to the specific server regardless of it being spoken on the forum. If someone speedhacked on another server and a demo was posted of it on the forum they would be at risk of being perma banned on other servers with that proof.

And when you came into the server and witnessed me playing normally, what inspired you to instigate this whole argument with me exactly?

There was no argument. You avoided the ban and the recent evidence showing you were the same person as Kiyoh just had the new ban on the new account/IP.

and I know things about you which I cannot mention here

I have nothing to hide as demonstrated by my sig.

I will say this once again, if you have a problem with an admin take it with the server owner and cease to spread the toxicity here on the forum.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

edited October 2015

One does not have to use the ban plugin to ban someone. They can just be IP banned through HLSW which is where I do the bans.

Again, you edited your profile in the racist topic to try to discredit evidence against you and even joined an Israel steam group as shown in the screenshot comparison to try to discredit it further but was unsuccessful.

This was not the case because the only change was to a VDS/VPS with the same provider which moved everything the server had including the ban lists and everything worked perfectly on the transfer.

The perma ban still carries over you don't get a redo because you changed your information to dodge it. Calling an admin racist and slandering with misinformation is a serious accusation and your attempts again to try to discredit evidence is against the !motd as well. All of this is still related to the specific server regardless of it being spoken on the forum. If someone speedhacked on another server and a demo was posted of it on the forum they would be at risk of being perma banned on other servers with that proof.

There was no argument. You avoided the ban and the recent evidence showing you were the same person as Kiyoh just had the new ban on the new account/IP.

I have nothing to hide as demonstrated by my sig.

I will say this once again, if you have a problem with an admin take it with the server owner and cease to spread the toxicity here on the forum.

Shouldn't bans always be tied to a Steam account? Some people like myself have dynamic IP addresses which unintentionally change over time. If that's really all it takes to get around your server's ban then I couldn't help but evade it on accident. I never knew there was a ban to evade in the first place since I didn't reconnect until after my IP had changed like it often does, or else I wouldn't have bothered.

And concerning that old thread you won't stop talking about, all I have left to say on that is our sense of humor will always vary. I anticipated you would find my profile so I wanted to make for the most humorous result possible. I never tried to hide from you, or else I would have done so much earlier. It's funny that you think it was all a mistake on my part, but you simply underestimate me. So in my eyes your accusations of discrediting evidence fall flat. You really think I would name myself "Not Draulius" and expect to get away with it? Maybe in one of your Chinese cartoons something like that would really happen.

I still don't think you should ban someone from your server for what happens on the forums, especially for a bad joke so long ago. But ultimately it's your server and you can do what you want, no matter how disagreeable it really is. I guess it doesn't matter either way considering I didn't want to play on your server until today. And this is exactly why I didn't bother coming back all that time. It's a shame you're still this way and hold the grudge that you do. You can rest assured that I won't be coming back, your server doesn't deserve the benefit of having such a good sport like me.

Finally, my insult was not based on your signature. Calling someone a pedophile just because they like anime would be pretty ignorant, and as a result would mean I'm calling me and my friends pedophiles as well, which I can assure you is at least half not true.
  • edited 12:08AM
    Draulius wrote:

Some people like myself have dynamic IP addresses which unintentionally change over time. If that's really all it takes to get around your server's ban then I couldn't help but evade it on accident. I never knew there was a ban to evade in the first place since I didn't reconnect until after my IP had changed like it often does, or else I wouldn't have bothered.

Draulius wrote:

You can rest assured that I won't change my IP and come back into the server with a different name just to play and have a good time like I did today

I hope you wear Velcro shoes in real life, other wise you will tripping all over the loose ends you would leave with your shoe strings.
    edited October 2015
    Mango wrote:

[/font][/color]

I hope you wear Velcro shoes in real life, other wise you will tripping all over the loose ends you would leave with your shoe strings.

Thanks for pointing that out, it just wasn't worded very well. Definitely not a Freudian slip, I swear.

And no, socks with sandals are the superior form of footwear.
    Draulius wrote:

Shouldn't bans always be tied to a Steam account?

They were both.

And concerning that old thread you won't stop talking about, all I have left to say on that is our sense of humor will always vary.

Attempting to defame someone publically is not a joke to anyone including the mods.

And I change my profile often

That's a wild accusation. I'll have you know I've used the alias Draulius for quite some time now and rarely deviate from it.

Contradicting from both threads.

Maybe in one of your Chinese cartoons something like that would really happen.

Calling someone a pedophile just because they like anime would be pretty ignorant, and as a result would mean I'm calling me and my friends pedophiles as well, which I can assure you is at least half not true.

Interesting.

your server doesn't deserve the benefit of having such a good sport like me.

Nothing you've done in previous threads and here has been of the such.

From here forth stick to pms or message the server owner regarding this.

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

• Ukyo KuonjiUkyo Kuonji Captain Main Senior
    edited January 2016
    I find it incredulous that I was unfairly perm muted on the custom map server tonight, for no reason. Especially after being discriminated against by another player, yet an admin didn't say anything. I find it appalling that SBP tolerates and encourages this behavior.
    76561198022443233.png
    Gallery of Rage
    OnqKl5B.jpg
    8ICrnFR.png :wub:
    rYEKvgb.jpg
    He1WpjQ.png <- lts_skypirates fun
    d1vRvor.png
    TudA52z.png
    8ABWxKM.jpg
    edited January 2016

I find it incredulous that I was unfairly perm muted on the custom map server tonight, for no reason. Especially after being discriminated against by another player, yet an admin didn't say anything. I find it appalling that SBP tolerates and encourages this behavior.

You were warned and temp banned multiple times over many months and were on grounds to be perma banned but I chose a different lighter punishment to prevent your toxic behavior from the chat while letting you continue to play. If you feel you cannot enjoy the game without that toxic behavior in the chat then I suggest you go elsewhere.

As for the individual making fun of you, I had corrected him about identifying you if you remember and he stopped.
    This does not excuse your behavior whatsoever which wasn't tolerated. You behave in this manner regardless if anyone says anything to you or not every round you win.

Server disputes are settled better in PM/Steam than the forum so stick to that instead, but the punishment as of this time is staying.

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

• Ukyo KuonjiUkyo Kuonji Captain Main Senior

You were warned and temp banned multiple times over many months and were on grounds to be perma banned but I chose a different lighter punishment to prevent your toxic behavior from the chat while letting you continue to play. If you feel you cannot enjoy the game without that toxic behavior in the chat then I suggest you go elsewhere.

As for the individual making fun of you, I had corrected him about identifying you if you remember and he stopped.
    This does not excuse your behavior whatsoever which wasn't tolerated. You behave in this manner regardless if anyone says anything to you or not every round you win.

Server disputes are settled better in PM/Steam than the forum so stick to that instead, but the punishment as of this time is staying.

Maybe it's cuz I haven't been playing that much recently but I don't remember being temp banned, ever. Weird.

And I don't remember you correcting him. If it's through voice chat, I don't hear it (have it turned off). Though it did seem that he was responding to something that wasn't visible so cheers I guess.
    76561198022443233.png
    Gallery of Rage
    OnqKl5B.jpg
    8ICrnFR.png :wub:
    rYEKvgb.jpg
    He1WpjQ.png <- lts_skypirates fun
    d1vRvor.png
    TudA52z.png
    8ABWxKM.jpg
  • JollyRogerJollyRoger Members, Senior
    I want to be as gentle about this as possible in all honesty, this server by far is the most corrupt one I have ever visited, I am not targeting anyone just the general stuff that occurs on this server is worse than any other server I have been on,
    Cannot say I recognize you to make a proper comment regarding this, but I found it interesting the "most" corrupt part especially when something like this was posted recently: http://steamcommunity.com/app/17570/discussions/0/458606877313084255/
    While certainly not quite the same term, I would like to believe the more active controlled server with rules in place for players control their behaviors better.
    If this is relating to admins, chances are instead of banning the toxic individual they chose to play with them instead. I can attest to this as well. Perhaps we should just stick to banning instead purely (Cainsith style XD)? Of course, not getting the full story here so who knows.

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

edited January 2016
    I will strongly agree with you that the current PVKII community has turned more toxic than recent years, but its the SBP island server that I see people deliberately mess with people and make players quit more than any other server I have visited.

If this is relating to admins, chances are instead of banning the toxic individual they chose to play with them instead. I can attest to this as well. Perhaps we should just stick to banning instead purely (Cainsith style XD)? Of course, not getting the full story here so who knows..

And this is appropriate behavior for admins?, its like the pot calling the kettle black.
    edited January 2016
    JollyRoger wrote:

I will strongly agree with you that the current PVKII community has turned more toxic than recent years, but its the SBP island server that I see people deliberately mess with people and make players quit more than any other server I have visited.

And this is appropriate behavior for admins?, its like the pot calling the kettle black.

Island doesn't always have its people lately so I am not sure when this is occurring? If I see the toxic behavior in the chat I tend to pop in to see what is going on.
    Behavior? It is a method to get them to cool down to show how silly they are being to get them to cease their toxicity. If the toxic individual chooses to continue their behavior after being informed of what they are doing there really is no sympathy for them by what admins do to them (there is a nice little disclosure in the motd). I myself have been less lenient since it just causes people to take advantage of it and I been putting my foot down to get the point across prior to temp/permaing them.
    You can also message cainsith or myself if you see issue on the servers specifically and our info is there.

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

• AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    ABOOSE!

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

81T5wPL.png

76561198031989549.png

love the air bag posts
    To this day I have nothing but people pestering me when I join a SBP server
  • SphynxSphynx Senior
    I haven't played PVKII in a while. Did the rules on the SBP servers change? I always thought the SBP rule set was one that fit PVKII especially well, because it only prohibited players from doing things like spamming the voice chat or hacking.

toxic behavior in the chat

This is basically the normal case in PVKII, though.
    mEtxJiK.png
  • Combine™Combine™ Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    edited January 2016
    Hmmm i've set around 1,000 or more hours on SBP and i see no problems at all. Rules are simple and easy to understand and i really like how instead of just banning straight away they give 3 warnings then you go, unlike other servers.
    There is a LTS 24/7 server that is impersonating SBP servers. Be weary of it.

The only official SBP servers are those mentioned in the MOTD with these IPs:

Custom Server: 74.91.122.95:27015
    Island Server: 74.91.122.225:27015
    LTS (Randomizer): 66.85.14.14:27015 (the other LTS is a fake)

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

• ThufirThufir Senior
    edited March 2016

There is a LTS 24/7 server that is impersonating SBP servers. Be weary of it.

peckershaft and PutinIsGlory are the admins there, Putin threatened Blaze who is also an admin on my LTS server, afterwords our server and my house got constantly ddosed until i changed my IP and got ddos protection for the server. Just a heads up.

Edit: They can get your IP via server logs or console command if you join the server.
    Chandler / "Thufir" Lead Dev Cannabis Connoisseurs Competitive PVK Overhaul
    CannaCon.Server@Gmail.com
    http://SteamCommunit.../Soletta4Charon | Me |
    http://SteamCommunity.com/CCCPVK | Server+Group Janitor |
    http://tinyurl.com/PVK-eSports  | CCCPVK Partch Notes |
    http://tinyurl.com/PVK-Stats | Vanilla PVK Stat Chart |
    http://Discord.gg/KX5H72R | The /b of PVK |
    https://www.youtube...._4h4189JmJ3k9Q/ | CCCPVK YouTube |
    http://.wikiloops.com/artist/kcsn | Delicate Emo Heart Sob Here |
    I do not accept donations please support the PVK team.
    edited March 2016
    Hashi wrote:

peckershaft and PutinIsGlory are the admins there, Putin threatened Blaze who is also an admin on my LTS server, afterwords our server and my house got constantly ddosed until i changed my IP and got ddos protection for the server. Just a heads up.

Edit: They can get your IP via server logs or console command if you join the server.

Peckershaft is Lightran and PutinIsGlory is Diftlow/Margret Thatcher, both major trolls that have been perma'd from SBP long ago, petty grudges but if they want to throw money away it is whatever XD Most of the smarter people know not to go there now.

We had weak attempts at being DOS'd though usually in the middle of the night so it is whatever. It is pretty easy to tell who is doing it and can perma their steam/ip. Easier and faster to ban than to make new account/reset IP =)

Like most trolls, they eventually die out and have no real effect on the long term community even if they reemerge (not much going irl I guess?). They seem to pretend Hempen Jig is the admin when this isn't true.

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

• ThufirThufir Senior

petty grudges but if they want to throw money away it is whatever XD

there's no shortage of sadism on the internet. especially in combat games.

(not much going irl I guess?)

if you act like that IRL, you get your ass beat or end up in jail. seems like a waste of energy though, since in the end to matter how hard you troll or how much of a douche you are, all that changes is the temporary preception of some online strangers you're never going to meet. where that takes you in life or how it is beneficial or desirable is beyond me.
    Chandler / "Thufir" Lead Dev Cannabis Connoisseurs Competitive PVK Overhaul
    CannaCon.Server@Gmail.com
    http://SteamCommunit.../Soletta4Charon | Me |
    http://SteamCommunity.com/CCCPVK | Server+Group Janitor |
    http://tinyurl.com/PVK-eSports  | CCCPVK Partch Notes |
    http://tinyurl.com/PVK-Stats | Vanilla PVK Stat Chart |
    http://Discord.gg/KX5H72R | The /b of PVK |
    https://www.youtube...._4h4189JmJ3k9Q/ | CCCPVK YouTube |
    http://.wikiloops.com/artist/kcsn | Delicate Emo Heart Sob Here |
    I do not accept donations please support the PVK team.
    cgHitdd.jpg
    Whoever is plaguing these servers with memes should get banned forever.

76561198031989549.png

I quite miss the custom server being populated, Oh well, at least we still have the randomizer server going up and strong, despite being a 24/7 Sky Pirates server.
    EVVRSu1.jpg

76561198031989549.png

edited September 2016
    There was an issue that wasn't discovered and solved until recently which caused people to not be able to download custom content on the server. So, hopefully that won't deter much and can return again.

As for the Randomizer server, for a time being it was allowing various LTS maps but it didn't seem to have the popularity it could've had so Sky Pirates was chosen and it seems to be sticking.

Archer is also bae with Randomizer looks terrifying and hilarious at the same time.

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

You should see him carrying the sword-axe combo and on berserk mode. It's a sight to behold in real time.
    bVeDkLO.jpg

76561198031989549.png