2 Simple Suggestions...

OPlatypusOPlatypus Senior
edited 3:49AM in Suggestions
Hey you! Are you a PVK2 dev? Do you like feedback and suggestions from the PVK2 community? Do you hate ketchup?! If you answered yes to all these questions you might be the person I want to communicate my 2 simple suggestions to add something new to this game!
One of them is simple and has a realistic chance to be considered, the other you may just call it a "ninja" for now. I would like a record that tracks your stats, as in total kills, total javelin kills, parrot/punch/hook kills etc. Just something neat I find a lot of people would like aswell.
Now... *drum roll* BEARDS! Yes you guessed it! Character customization, there could be a selection of beards, eye patches and fancy clothes that could be worn by all characters! Imagine a swagger out archer with 2 eye patches, a beard and fancy clothes that make the huscarls get excited. Maybe these features could be linked one another like get 500 parrot kills, unlock a tame companion parrot for any class! Dunno just some ideas that I thought of when I can't sleep

Comments

• TurdsackTurdsack Senior
    edited 3:49AM
    I think that customisation would be a low priority for the developers, as it would take a long time and it doesn't have that much demand. However, I think that stats would be good.
    76561198043074776.png
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    Ah, My friend OPlatypus! Welcome to the forums. ;)
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior
    what's with you and ketchup lol?
  • OPlatypusOPlatypus Senior
    Boxxu1337 wrote:

what's with you and ketchup lol?

I'd say we have a history....
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior
    OPlatypus wrote:

oh dear..... that sounds ______.
  • cainsithcainsith Beta Tester
    OPlatypus wrote:

We have had this discussion MANY TIMES. I will not partake in any ketchup hating, and shall enjoy my ketchup thoroughly. No ketchup haters club for me :P
  • OPlatypusOPlatypus Senior
    cainsith wrote:

We have had this discussion MANY TIMES. I will not partake in any ketchup hating, and shall enjoy my ketchup thoroughly. No ketchup haters club for me :P/>/>/>/>

I think my ketchup hatred is the reason only 1 person gave his opinion on stats being implemented to the game ._.
  • CrazytalkCrazytalk Terminator PVKII Team
    I too would like to see some stats :)

TF2-esque stats are definitely something that's on our never-ending to-do list!

badass.jpg

• AldarisAldaris Senior
    I like this idea. Imagine a community workshop following right after, huhu ~

By the way, the devs could get a few donations for some "donator items". Just placing here an other idea trough the main idea. I think we should more often do that kind of "brainstorm" :parrot:
    :icon_knightsofni:
  • Black BellamyBlack Bellamy Senior
    Crazytalk wrote:

I too would like to see some stats :)

TF2-esque stats are definitely something that's on our never-ending to-do list!
    Hitsounds should be added too or something like that so i know i hit someone
    "Everything with a beginning has an end"