Erotic fiction (NSFW)

2»

Comments

• TurdsackTurdsack Senior
    edited 7:47AM
    Dinah wrote:

So back when pjIII made that voiceover i thought i could make something myself, turns out i dont know how to make animated backgrounds and can't greenscreen either.
    This WIP thing has been sitting in my folder for a while now. Guess its about time.

This is pretty much the best work i've done in terms of animations yet, thats good.

Thank you for bringing my work to life.
    76561198043074776.png
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    edited January 2014
    Dinah wrote:

So back when pjIII made that voiceover i thought i could make something myself, turns out i dont know how to make animated backgrounds and can't greenscreen either.
    This WIP thing has been sitting in my folder for a while now. Guess its about time.

This is pretty much the best work i've done in terms of animations yet, thats good.

gD8GX7X.png

It's perfect.
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    Oh man, I don't know why I was reluctant to go here in the first place. Job well done to all our "artists" ;)
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    Dinah wrote:

Not furious enough during the masturbation session!
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • DignitiasDignitias Senior
    I'm fridgeing dying. Please, send me some Hubb Jubb Juice to revive me.
    "WEAKLINGS!"