KNUDA.gaming

KNUDA.knatchKNUDA.knatch Senior
edited 4:46PM in Clans
So I figure I might aswell introduce us even though we've been active for years, well sort of. As of a year or two ago I'm the only active memeber but back in the day we were

KNUDA.knatch
KNUDA.lamb
KNUDA.bounce
KNUDA.playboy
KNUDA.eliass

and probably more of my friends that I don't remember. At the height of our playing spree we actually had a house with a LAN set up (all computers next to eachother too, only pvk team house to date?) with everyone but playboy living in the house. These days none of my friends are active and people just refer to me as knuda so I guess it's less of a clan and more of a dried up husk/my nick. Still I feel obligated to fly the team colors, as it were. I get attatched to things easily. That is all, peace.

Comments

• Echo of the pastEcho of the past Members, Senior
    edited September 2013
    That pvk house sounds really cool. Too bad you're the only KNUDA left.
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    edited 4:46PM
    RIP KNUDA clan :icon_knight3:
  • SoloableSoloable Senior
    I will sink the remains of your clan to the ground
    :icon_catapult:

lol jk, but seriously, its cool how you had the whole lan party thing going on :emot-awesome:
  • cainsithcainsith Beta Tester
    I've had a few pvk lan parties myself, it's quite fun. But hey KNUDA. is only dead if you let it be, could always find some more friends who are interested in joining.
  • KNUDA.knatchKNUDA.knatch Senior
    cainsith wrote:

I've had a few pvk lan parties myself, it's quite fun. But hey KNUDA. is only dead if you let it be, could always find some more friends who are interested in joining.

Yeah pvk is so much fun to play at lan parties, and ours lasted for 8 months lol. Wish I had some decent pictures of our setup but just sloppy panorama pics -_-. And yes, that is true and it's not dead yet. I'm still here! But I should pull my friends out of dota and make them realize where it's really at. I'm hoping one or two old team mates surge back with the next patch, who knows.