Titles

LeetLeet Senior
edited 3:48AM in Suggestions
Could we see titles for players who have played for a certain amount of hours (+200, +500, +1000) that come up on the scoreboard next to player's name just like the Contributer or Developer title?

Comments

• Major ChulainMajor Chulain Senior
    edited 3:48AM
    100 hrs> life - addicted - no life - almost dead - rip < 2000 hrs
    j7rk8n.jpg
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    +4000 hours - Kokoronokawarified

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

• KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Beta Tester
    Denshin wrote:

+4000 hours - Kokoronokawarified

lol I didn't want to say anything because I figured someone else would

But yea I dunno about having an achievement/title based on that (unless it was "The Magical Girl"~) since it would be easy to cheat

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber! Banned

But yea I dunno about having an achievement/title based on that (unless it was "The Magical Girl"~)

no. [img]http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/willis-gif1.gif[/img]
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    edited August 2013

But yea I dunno about having an achievement/title based on that (unless it was "The Magical Girl"~) since it would be easy to cheat

+1

Yeah I don't think we want to encourage the whole time-based elitism concept anyway. It seems to be a popular subject for trash talk these days ("You only have X amount of hours played dinah, how can you think you're good?"). Completely idiotic...
  • simiussimius Senior
    Well, you can't really generalize since everybody is different but the more experience you have the better you get. I reckon to reach your personal peak in a well rounded game as pvk you need at the very least 1000 hours of play time. On the other hand play time does not equal skill level. It doesn't even equal the actual time played since you can just idle in spectator or whatever.

Just to throw it in here again whilst we are at this topic: I'd like to know which title comes with which achievement
  • SoloableSoloable Senior
    I always thought Titles were a way of earning something. As they are currently for earning certain achievements or they are a nice little addition.
    However Play-time is not an achievement, and certainly not Title-worthy. And also because of what Peepeewilson said, it invokes Elitism.
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior
    oh boy i can see it now....

"YOU DUNT EVEN HAVE 1000 HOUSR YET?! WUT R U, CASUL? STAY BAD PLEB!!11one!"

............no thanks.