Found a hacker.

Chedda CheezChedda Cheez Senior
edited May 2013 in Servers
So I'm currently playing on Cannabis Friendly Bed and Breakfast, the 24/7 Arena LTS server.
Someone joined recently named Cyril Capustin and he's speedhacking.
I don't have proof beyond, well, he's moving around the server at obviously abnormal speeds.

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post such things, but I figured sooner the better.

We tried voteban but not enough people are cooperating for some reason...
If I can get a hold of the person's profile I'll forward it.
Welcome to Cheez's PVKII Funtime Class!
Rule #1: Have fun. [incredulous gasping ripples throughout the room]

That concludes Funtime Class! We didn't have the funding for a lengthy seminar. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stop by again for our next lesson: "Heavy Knight's Heaving Heart: How to Write Poetry for Swords!"

76561197993232256.png

Comments

• KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Beta Tester
    edited May 2013
    It is actually not a bad idea to have a post about it so all servers can be aware of them. We should just use this thread here http://forums.pvkii....=0 for future speedhackers and the like.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• Chedda CheezChedda Cheez Senior
    edited 2:46PM
    My apologies then. I had the idea Kokoronokowari did. Server admins and the likes seem pretty active on the forums so I just imagined that putting a cheater out there would spread the word. I wasn't aware of any other threads on the subject but I wasn't exactly patient with searching for one so my bad.

But it seems like the person was taken care of one way or another.

That concludes Funtime Class! We didn't have the funding for a lengthy seminar. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Stop by again for our next lesson: "Heavy Knight's Heaving Heart: How to Write Poetry for Swords!"

76561197993232256.png
  • UberMannUberMann Level Designer PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    Hm. Makes sense to have a centralized place for server owners to see. I just want to avoid people making a thread for each and every hacker they find, it would not be useful to anyone that way. Koko has the right idea, though.
  • Chedda CheezChedda Cheez Senior
    Maybe we could have a sticky for this sort of thing then? Reports of hackers with evidence and info, all the owners can peruse it for any new listings.
    I feel like this would have been suggested before but I don't think it would hurt to have an official thread for the subject.

76561197993232256.png
  • Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber! Banned
    edited May 2013
  • UberMannUberMann Level Designer PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    Since we now have that official sticky for reports of cheaters we won't need this thread anymore. This one will be locked, please follow the link Cap1 posted if you wish to report cheaters.
This discussion has been closed.