New/next round sudden death warning.

I_Davidian_II_Davidian_I Land Lubber!Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
edited 1:14AM in Suggestions
Hey hey hey, had a little flick on some older posts but my beady eyes didn't see anything on these lines so hopefully not re-posting. Ok so on lts, before the round ends and if the next round is a sudden death, a message would display saying the next round will be sudden death. Hopefully I'm not the only one that likes to play a different class for a sudden death, sort of adjusting the class for the appropriate situation. Maybe in the advanced menu, being able to set a class, on each team as a default sudden death class? Let me know your thoughts :) - Dave

A pair of working hands will achieve more than thousands of pair of hands praying

Comments

• yushyush Senior
    edited 1:14AM
    Yeah, that lack of notification was a pain in the arse. Thumbs up from me for idea.
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    The chances of an instant sudden death are rolled at the very start of a round is it not? Well it shouldn't be too bad having some heads up before the next round if possible.

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

• NiveNive PVKII Team
    I guess it depends on if the "Sudden" in "Sudden Death" is supposed to mean abrupt or unexpected.
    If it's abrupt, I'm all for it... if it's unexpected, I'm still all for it, but the devs might not be.
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    edited April 2013
    I like the surprise sudden death. The reason they let you pick in TF2 was because classes were much more situated to their specific roles. There is more balance here to pick what you wish for the most part so I don't see it as necessary.

However, I would love to see being able to manipulate the timer on sudden death as they can be pretty short :\

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    Yeah, the surprise is the whole point of it for me. Nice way to fridge everyone over
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • simiussimius Senior
    It would be an advantage to adjust your class to the situation which would be pleasant - but still I agree with J-co (and Korenorokonarawaki's point of timer manipulation)