IT BEGINS!

edited 12:23AM in PVKII Discussion
My PVKII is updating! Is yours!?
"Finally I can shoot with this weapon and not just kill!"

FUF!

Comments

• Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited 12:23AM
    indeed
  • JollygreenJollygreen Troll Senior
    So they finally decided to ruin the game. It was fun as long as it lasted, thanks for the memories
    1pYiF.gif
  • ZaffreZaffre Senior
    classic-76561198049611738.png
  • BadGuyBadGuy Senior
    Jollygreen wrote:

So they finally decided to ruin the game. It was fun as long as it lasted, thanks for the memories

sad story braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    "if you lived near me I would've drowned you in a bucket of your mothers blood" - Wolfy Snackrib
    QUOTE (Sven Svennson @ Mar 9 2010, 04:12 AM) »
    Maybe I need a break from PVK.

• DudazeryDudazery Senior
    I still cant believe they buffed heavy knights damage, Swing speed doesnt really matter with a lot of tactics. It just means a harder hitting perfect parry and stronger blind attack.
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    The heavy knight is in trouble enough with how sharpshooters are able to outrun him :D

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

• Noah es FrioNoah es Frio Senior
    I think that the heavy Knight's swing speed should be made faster instead of damage increase, because the slowness of the swing currently is very unrealistic. Knights were and are able to swing swords of that size and weight much faster than this game depicts.
  • SaunaChumSaunaChum PVKII Team

I think that the heavy Knight's swing speed should be made faster instead of damage increase, because the slowness of the swing currently is very unrealistic. Knights were and are able to swing swords of that size and weight much faster than this game depicts.
    That's why the swing speed was increased and the charge up speed decreased.
    Production Manager