WHAT THE F...

PerspectivePerspective Senior
edited 11:50PM in PVKII Discussion
Is the berserkers lawnmower for?

and dont make snide jokes thinking you are all that.

Comments

• CrackpunchCrackpunch Senior
    edited September 2012
    dps

edit: Effective dps that is. His big axe can be dodged or blocked much more effectively than the axe/sword combo.
    trolololsig.png

Join us! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PVKANZ A group for Australians and New Zealanders
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    edited 11:50PM
    Personally, I love the lawnmower, especially when you're on berserk and you can't be parried, just hold down attack and there's not much your opponent can do, if he starts swinging in retaliation just time your own blocks and continue splitting skulls like firewood.

The lawnmower can usually send your foes into a bit of a panic and I love using it on particulary archers and heavy knights.

And of course, the dualwield becomes less reliable when you're up against people who're proficient with the swordsmanship business :S But that doesn't stop you from using it solely for the fun factor. :D

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

• PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    edited September 2012
    It works well against weaker targets who insist on frantically jumping around to evade your strikes. Also excellent for people who don't know you're behind them; You can eat away a large portion of their health before they're able to react.
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    It's for trolling against reallybads
  • BadGuyBadGuy Senior

It's for trolling against reallybads

dat comment
    "if you lived near me I would've drowned you in a bucket of your mothers blood" - Wolfy Snackrib
    QUOTE (Sven Svennson @ Mar 9 2010, 04:12 AM) »
    Maybe I need a break from PVK.

• DrauliusDraulius Banned
    edited September 2012
    The lawnmower is a pain in the ass if you are a low health class (Skrimisher, Archer), and you are usually fragged when attacked by it from behind before you have time to get away. Basically, it has it's moments. Use it on runners, dinahs, archers, and players low on health. It isn't very good otherwise, but I think that's the point of the weapon.