Constant "Connection Problem"

DiogovskyDiogovsky Senior
edited 8:37PM in Bugs/Support
Hello all. I'm experiencing an annoying problem with PVK II. This is happening since I first played the game.
I join a server (usually the "Arena only" servers) and after 30/45 min I receive a message "Connection Problem. Auto-disconnect in x seconds". But the problem is: every time this happens either I lose connection with Internet itself (which is not a coincidence since I tested it 10 times +), or I only lose connection with the server I am in. I got used to it, even if it happened when I was in the middle of a battle (it is very annoying). Recently when I removed McAfee from my PC this is constantly happening...
It really annoyes me and I really need your help... Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    edited 8:37PM
    Check your firewall settings? I have my AVG firewall off, but my windows one on.
    Reset your router.

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• DiogovskyDiogovsky Senior
    edited 8:37PM

Check your firewall settings? I have my AVG firewall off, but my windows one on.
    Reset your router.

It is not an internet problem, I want you all to understand that. Why with other games it is running smoothly? It is obvious that is something with the game, lol. I installed McAfee and it continues to do so.