PVK2 Proffesional Team

RookRook Senior
edited 6:57PM in Clans
Infidel Pro Gaming
Infidel Pro Gaming(IP Gaming)is looking for 3 more skilled players to fill our last spots on the team.IP Gaming is looking on winning every PVK2 tournament in the future.We have connections with the server host for Ronin and for Slamming Butt Pirates so that we can have smaller team skirmishes and/or large training events.Contact me if you want to try out for the team by messaging me at my steam account Rook291 or visit the Infidel Pro Gaming group page and find my name.

Comments

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 6:57PM
    Who is on it so far?
  • RookRook Senior
    I am,Red Striker or Red God, and Kira are all members.We have been training for a few days and we hope to get more members oon.
    Oh, so you're looking for somebody to carry your team. Well considering I'm permanently banned from Ronin now for hurting gheed's feelings and/or killing him a lot, not likely to happen.
  • RookRook Senior
    Where did you get the impression we needed a player to "Carry the team"?I am only asking for a few skilled players so that we can join into tournaments or skrims as a ful team .
  • ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    Kong probably thinks you need a veteran to 'carry' your team because you said you only trained for a few days.
    While Kong over there has had years of practice.

Good luck with your team happy.gif
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    i wil take u al on
  • PerspectivePerspective Senior
    glad to see kira got to join a clan
  • shayologoshayologo Senior
    edited December 2011
    QUOTE (Rook @ Dec 5 2011, 12:47 AM) »
    Infidel Pro Gaming(IP Gaming)is looking for 3 more skilled players to fill our last spots on the team.IP Gaming is looking on winning every PVK2 tournament in the future.

this make me laught.

You are unknown for me on the game, you creat a team but we don't know your member number or name. You looking for 3 skilled member for make complete team. What is number for complete team for you? 4,5,6?
    You are 2 guy and want 3 more poeple with more skill than you to be 5?

You really think you will be able to win every time against strongly skilled team?

I want see that Thumb_MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif
  • edited 6:57PM
    QUOTE (Legionaire @ Dec 5 2011, 05:39 PM) »
    this make me laught.

You are unknown for me on the game, you creat a team but we don't know your member number or name. You looking for 3 skilled member for make complete team. What is number for complete team for you? 4,5,6?
    You are 2 guy and want 3 more poeple with more skill than you to be 5?

You really think you will be able to win every time against strongly skilled team?

I want see that Thumb_MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

+1
  • gheedgheed Banned
    <!--quoteo(post=232990:date=Dec 4 2011, 11:56 PM:name=Hei
    Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. A spare weapon, some gold, a small gem is all I want in exchange for the equipment you'll need on whatever quests you might undertake. Now, now, now... Don't be shy, all of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two-day warranty!

10975376-cupid420-banner.jpg

{R} | 24/7 Arena/Cathedral [HLStatsX|Chicago]: 69.28.220.10:27015 * Gentlemen's Club [Island|24/7|Mature|HLStatsX|NYC]: 69.90.34.171:27015 * Slammin Butt Pirates CUSTOM|FASTDL: 216.6.224.138:27015 * iG | Trinket Wars [EU]: 84.246.125.35:27900
    Cool stuff.

And Legionnaire/Lego, it's worth noting that these guys don't play on EU servers.

Rook, the biggest problem with this is the total lack of competitions in pvk, but if you wanna throw something together I'll consider at least playing against you guys smile.gif
  • LucasLucas Walter White Members
    I don't think you can beat me in any tournament, I managed to kill our team grailcarrier with a fridgeing gate
    Tschoppo wrote:

hello dear, said banana pie, but all of a sudden it came to life.
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Dec 6 2011, 08:27 AM) »
    I don't think you can beat me in any tournament, I managed to kill our team grailcarrier with a fridgeing gate

...Hoooo boy there was alot of sudden rage on skype that night! Hah, good times.

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

• RookRook Senior
    <!--quoteo(post=233028:date=Dec 5 2011, 10:39 PM:name=Hei
  • RookRook Senior
    <!--quoteo(post=233028:date=Dec 5 2011, 10:39 PM:name=Hei
    I can easily pull together a few people for a fight, I'd say
  • shayologoshayologo Senior
    I don't play on US server if i can because i lag terribly.

I think PVKII is a game for 3 team not 2 for more fun and tactic

each team take each game team and after count gold and silver win to know who is winner
  • RookRook Senior
    <!--quoteo(post=233083:date=Dec 7 2011, 04:51 AM:name=Hei
    edited December 2011
    No, you message me. I'm not the one looking for one, I just will provide if you need opponents

lately I've been tranchemusic? •PpP•, you can find me in Cannabis Club or Cannabis Clubhouse Captains groups
  • Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior
    So you want to win every tournament in the future, and you plan on doing that... how? Joining 6 days ago seems like a dinah to me
  • Gold DoveGold Dove Senior