New Challenger aproaching: {THKiC&S}

Dali's ClockDali's Clock Senior
edited 6:54PM in Clans
(in super smash bros melee music and text)
{THKiC&S}
best clan evar
"Team Heidrik Kong is Cool and Stuff"
QUOTE (Blaze @ Sep 18 2011, 06:07 PM) »
Yes I know throwing it to Barner was dumb everything was going fast, you wouldn't know this mainly because you don't actually play you just get high and sit in spectate all day :P

Comments

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited September 2011
    <!--quoteo(post=229182:date=Sep 17 2011, 09:27 PM:name=HEI
  • Dali's ClockDali's Clock Senior
    edited 6:54PM
    so far we have me, and heidrik (obviously), swag, and blaze.
    Yes I know throwing it to Barner was dumb everything was going fast, you wouldn't know this mainly because you don't actually play you just get high and sit in spectate all day :P

Jimmyjeff has a tag on too
    edited September 2011
    oh right, forgot about him xD

UPDATE: emperorknight has just joined

QUOTE (gheed @ Sep 20 2011, 10:40 AM) »
    You should just join RGO's clan, you'd probably get admin over there if Kong's mom doesn't wanna pay for your own server. Besides they're pretty similar to what you're trying to create; if you gonna play the part though make sure you can handle the sauce and that smoke cause we're gonna be hard like my cock is for you to deep throat.

nigga we took over clanfec's server.

QUOTE (gheed @ Sep 20 2011, 08:40 AM) »
    You should just join RGO's clan, you'd probably get admin over there if Kong's mom doesn't wanna pay for your own server. Besides they're pretty similar to what you're trying to create; if you gonna play the part though make sure you can handle the sauce and that smoke cause we're gonna be hard like my cock is for you to deep throat.

Application declined.
  • Bingo BangoBingo Bango one-eyed willy PVKII Team
    i said 'no'
This discussion has been closed.