Recording Gameplay

AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has ResurrectedPVKII Team, Beta Tester
edited 7:48PM in Scripting
So, I've been thinking of an update to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the game. And I've been thinking of an update to add a new trailer and a new introduction movie. I saw the trailer which was released back in 2007 and I compared them to the update videos on the mod's website. It lack a ton of editing to make it more professional, appealing and promising. What I really want to know, before I edit the StartupVid .txt file, I would love to know if there's a good game recorder, besides Fraps, since I tried it and it showed everything (mouse cursor, micspam, etc), which can give the same amount of quality as the video recorder used at the 2007 release trailer.

Anybody, please?

76561198031989549.png

Comments

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 7:48PM
    Use Steam's in-game demo function and then convert it to a film after.

Before you ask how, www.google.com
  • GourdainGourdain Senior
    edited September 2011
    There is something like a console command record avi read this http://www.gamebanana.com/tuts/3674
    Gourdain the guardian!
  • AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    I keep forgetting what is the console button, can someone remind me?. Besides that. This is very useful. Thanks.

76561198031989549.png

• LucasLucas Walter White Members
    I record with my calculator
    Tschoppo wrote:

hello dear, said banana pie, but all of a sudden it came to life.
  • PJIIIPJIII Axe-Wielding Nun PVKII Team, Applicant
    edited September 2011
    On a different note, I'd be down for lending official voice acting support for a trailer!
  • Bingo BangoBingo Bango one-eyed willy PVKII Team
    QUOTE (AGSMA @ Sep 12 2011, 01:24 AM) »
    I keep forgetting what is the console button, can someone remind me?. Besides that. This is very useful. Thanks.

It's ¬ (or whatever you have below Esc) but you have to 'enable developer console' in advanced multiplayer options first
  • TschoppoTschoppo the choppin´ Senior
    whats that for a strange sign o.O

i have ^ and ° ^^

slugsig.jpg