Invalis Steam UserID ticket

fredman555fredman555 Senior
edited 3:29AM in Bugs/Support
it makes me sad
I have:

Deleted clientregistry.blob, steam.dll, steamui.dll, logged out then back in, restarted steam and connected directly to my modem and still nothing.

haaalp sad.gif
Fantastic! A fearsome and formidable force; frightening to the frantic masses of folk. With full fortitude he ferociously forays the futile and foul faggotry that fills this fortuitous fix. But in de facto, this fiend is but a faint fluent flame. but i forfend, for i for surely sound like a fool, flaunting my vocabulary so foolhardily. some make me a favorite and others title me as a freak. but you my friend, may call me Fred

Comments

• edited August 2011
    A friend of mine came up with the same problem today, i asked him to delete the ClientRegistry.blob aswell but haven't had any answers in return sad.gif

::EDIT

Nope, doesn't work either.
  • fredman555fredman555 Senior
    edited August 2011
    Well, i got pissed and just reinstalled steam and unknowingly uninstalled PVK in the process. I remember seeing somewhere your clientregistry file should be around 400+ kb, mine was like 3 megs. Ive tinkered around alot with my steam doing some "immoral" things, im no programmer but i feel like that could have caused this issue.

I have to go to work but ill hop back on in a few hours after PVK is done downloading and see if my issue is resolved
    Fantastic! A fearsome and formidable force; frightening to the frantic masses of folk. With full fortitude he ferociously forays the futile and foul faggotry that fills this fortuitous fix. But in de facto, this fiend is but a faint fluent flame. but i forfend, for i for surely sound like a fool, flaunting my vocabulary so foolhardily. some make me a favorite and others title me as a freak. but you my friend, may call me Fred
  • Senior
    edited 3:29AM
    I wish you luck, but it still doesn't work for me. At first i could try and join some servers only to be kicked with the message stated in the OP. Now i can't even see any servers.

Maybe there is gonna be an update today tongue.gif
  • fredman555fredman555 Senior
    edited 3:29AM
    reinstalling fixed it, though i hate resorting to it. I cant see any servers either, only ones my friends are playing in.
  • edited August 2011
    had that too several times, after a few days they ussualy appear for me.