Invincible Germans

edited 4:53AM in Clans
A new german clan
Hey guys,
i just want to publish my very new clan here.

Invincible Germans ( iG ) is a german clan, based on german players.
All at all, we're a playing here fun, but we also want to stay skilled. We're looking for clan wars too.

Because of this we have some requierments:

1. be german.
2. have atleast 250+ hours of gameplay.
3. have teamspeak.
4. stay loyal.
5. be activ.
6. wear your clantag while playing pvk.
7. have fun. smile.gif

We don't want to be a huge clan, therefore is a memberlimit.
I think there shouldn't be more than 10 players.

If you want to join us, just contact me : http://steamcommunity.com/id/iG_Lego

Stay invincible.

Comments

• edited 4:53AM
    Goodluck with the clan, i hope we can do some clanwars in the future ^^
    Thank you mate,
    until we have enough members, i'll contact u smile.gif
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited August 2011
    QUOTE (Lego @ Jul 14 2011, 08:14 PM) »
    Invincible Germans ( iG ) is a german clan, based on german players.

SRYSLY?

Have fun, see you around on the server(s).
    Yes. It has many advantages tongue.gif

I think that i've met u once on the island server. Do you remember? :-D

• Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited 4:53AM
    Yes i do.
  • PerspectivePerspective Senior
    Great clan good people...Mediocre server (you guys used to have the best server around when you put a round/time limit and a rotation between lts maps)

Do not see this as a bad thing though since your pretty high on my list of good servers hence:

1. Commoc: great server only because it is the only european server with time/round limit on a lts map...downsides is that they only have arena in the rotation (would like to see lts_cathedral in there also to make it perfect like Ig's old server)

2.Ronin server: good people, time/round limit , good map rotation (lts maps only ofcourse ....except for the unusual bt_island which might come in but then i just leave the server tongue.gif) downsides is bt_island and that it is an us_east server which gives me higher ping then usual (still very playable hardly feel any lag at all)

3.Ig server already explained the ups and downs xD

4. cannabis: kinda like the ronin servers except they really seem to like stacking all the good players on one team :/ so the downsides would be like ronin minus bt_island but plus stacking.

5- The rest. Many servers but not very noticable (well maybe the russian server because they speak russian and they get really mad and start calling you things in russian when you kill them)

but anways good luck smile.gif
  • SquirrelSquirrel Senior
    I played on the iG server the other day and the hitboxes were messed up. Every other hit resulted in an airswing. The server plugin causes the server to lag a bit as well.

Good luck with the clan!
  • PaladinPaladin Senior
    edited August 2011
    I don't see the gfm-clan server around anymore, that was very popular with many lts players. I play on Cannabis occasionally as I only get a 90-100 ping on it which isn't that bad
    but mainly because it's more competitive than the rest.
    2v2z7rr.jpg
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    QUOTE (Perspective @ Aug 3 2011, 01:37 PM) »
    4. cannabis: kinda like the ronin servers except they really seem to like stacking all the good players on one team :/ so the downsides would be like ronin minus bt_island but plus stacking.

Ronin doesn't have that problem because

QUOTE (Paladin @ Aug 3 2011, 03:02 PM) »
    but mainly because it's more competitive than the rest.

Everybody good plays on the club
  • R-PhoenixR-Phoenix Simpering Beggar Senior
    edited August 2011
    I hope the best for you, in order that not only the one but the two best clans of PVKII have an italian as leader. wink.gif
    I'm Resurrected Phoenix, #1 Europe HEIÐRIK KONG Fan and Founder of European-Canadian Alliance.
    sjdhfklsdf.png
    Well thank you perspective. On the one hand lts_cathedral made many ppl join my server, on the otherside i just dislike this map :-D

Thats why ive removed it. If the request is higher ill think about to add it again :-)

Ye the hitboxes were messed up because of a plugin.

Plugin link: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=763425

Ive removed it and there is no more problem. The server at all lagged because i have not restarted this server for like 10days. I have restartet it and it works fine now again. Gotta do it every day.

Well ive never played on Ronin or Cannabis server tongue.gif
    May ill do it today :-)

Haha Phoenix :-)

Thank u for telling that my clan is one of the best :-)

• lillemakkenlillemakken Senior, senior
    QUOTE (R-Phoenix @ Aug 4 2011, 01:42 AM) »
    in order that the one and the best clan of PVKII has an italian as one of their leaders. wink.gif

No worries! Fixed that for you!
    According to pvkii.com/forums,
    - Reaching enemies beyond your weapon model isn't a problem(you're just bad at dodging!)
    - Archer isn't overpowered
    - Higher post count is equivalent to higher skill, experience and knowledge in-game
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    For a second, I read Invisible Germans, instead of Invincible Germans.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • LucasLucas Walter White Members
    QUOTE (LordTrilobite @ Aug 9 2011, 11:47 AM) »
    For a second, I read Invisible Germans, instead of Invincible Germans.

Yeah, I also did :s
    Tschoppo wrote:

hello dear, said banana pie, but all of a sudden it came to life.
  • AmerikaAmerika Honkey Senior
    I'm german, but am a disgrace to the German race because I suck. sad.gif
    imageI love eggs!
    QUOTE (Gee Hawd @ Nov 20 2007, 11:59 AM) »
    They're all transsexuals... but you wouldn't know that, YOU FAILED THE TEST

lol...
  • gheedgheed Banned
    edited August 2011
    <!--quoteo(post=226946:date=Aug 3 2011, 10:29 PM:name=HEI
    Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. A spare weapon, some gold, a small gem is all I want in exchange for the equipment you'll need on whatever quests you might undertake. Now, now, now... Don't be shy, all of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two-day warranty!

10975376-cupid420-banner.jpg

{R} | 24/7 Arena/Cathedral [HLStatsX|Chicago]: 69.28.220.10:27015 * Gentlemen's Club [Island|24/7|Mature|HLStatsX|NYC]: 69.90.34.171:27015 * Slammin Butt Pirates CUSTOM|FASTDL: 216.6.224.138:27015 * iG | Trinket Wars [EU]: 84.246.125.35:27900