FPS drop Beserker Rage

edited 2:15PM in Bugs/Support
* Sorry if there was already a post on this *

I'm not sure if it's just me but whenever a Beserker goes into rage mode my fps drops dramatically. It goes from a smooth, CONSTANT 100 fps, to around 30-40 fps. It's playable but a bit annoying when you're getting chased down by a Beserker in rage mode and the fps drops when you're trying to run away from that angry motherf--ker
I don't believe it's my computer's specs holding me back either, because I can run the newest games at maxed out settings all at above a CONSTANT 60+ Fps on a 1920x1080 res.
If anyone has a clue what's going on, please help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Specs:

2nd gen i7 2630qm
8gb DDR3 1600mhz
nVidia GTX560m
1920x1080

Comments

• edited 2:15PM
    A guy i know had the same problem(MightyMick). I have no clue what it can be whatsoever but i can tell you you're not the only one having it ;(
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 2:15PM
    When a berserker uses rage without fail regardless of where they are on the map I get an fps drop just for a second, while they engage it. So far the only effect it really has is to notify me whenever a berserker has special.
  • edited 2:15PM
    Odd, I changed my Anti Aliasing to 16xQ CSAA, and my anisotropic to 16x and it fixed the Beserker rage FPS drop..Kind of weird how I turn my settings up the fullest and it lags less...thanks for the replies though
  • AndskimanAndskiman The King of Kings the King Senior
    Are devs working on this? Been chatting about it when playing and there are a bunch of people with the same problem. Haven't managed to find a fix as of yet. A patch might be needed?
  • M1ghtym1ckM1ghtym1ck Senior
    I have the same problem... its probably due to my fridgeed up cpu, but whenever a berserker rages fps drop so hard its unplayable!
    The way to fix it is simply playing it on direct x 8 and thats what I am playing it on all the time..

Ah well..
    ATI Sux
  • FinlordFinlord Senior
    I have noticed that too. Every time when someone use berserker rage I got small lag for a second even if I'm looking to opposite direction.