[-HW-] vs ||

eV1L JackeV1L Jack Senior
edited November 2010 in Clans
So we had our first Clan War (in PVKII History????) and the results are as follows

10/10 points on Arena (HW:GOG = 10:0)
http://www.easy-share.com/1912859620/hwcl.dem

and 10/10 points on Cathedral (HW:GOG = 10:0)
http://www.easy-share.com/1912859628/hwcl_2.dem

The Lineup was:
[-HW-] THEMANOFWAR (On Reserve)
[-HW-] eV1L | >Jack<
[-HW-] Lillemakken
[-HW-] Frodogorn
[-HW-] Kubek
[-HW-] M1ghtyM1ck
[-HW-] Fragend²

And on the Opposing Team:
|<GOG>| Pysiek
|<GOG>| Legolas
|<GOG>| FPS_Fred
|<GOG>| DarkSky
|<GOG>| Kurzblick
|<GOG>| Avenger

I'm excited for future Wars.

Ohh and special thanks to CommoC.Sigh who has supplied us with one of his CommoC Servers.

Comments

• edited 4:54AM
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• se05239se05239 Senior
    edited 4:54AM
    Even. 10/10 on both.
    Perhaps going to watch those demos.
    Absorb and learn.
    "Sometimes its better to stay silent and let people think that you are an idiot, rather than speaking out and actually prove that you are one." - Someone
  • eV1L JackeV1L Jack Senior
    These were my Records and TheManOfWar has some from spectator. We also had a Source TV running, I'm not sure wheather it has been recording or not though.
  • 123123 Senior
    Ha ha;

"Restart! Who's admin? RESTART! No! 3 Restarts! Have you never played CW, noobs?"

He he. I nearly choked.

Anyways, it's great that someone finally took some initiative and got a clan-war up and running.

Also, am i supposed to be locked to Jacks point of view, or am i simply an ignorant idiot?
    ¹²³
    QUOTE (123 @ Nov 4 2010, 09:31 PM) »
    Ha ha;

"Restart! Who's admin? RESTART! No! 3 Restarts! Have you never played CW, noobs?"

He he. I nearly choked.

Ha ha biggrin.gif

QUOTE (123 @ Nov 4 2010, 09:31 PM) »
    Also, am i supposed to be locked to Jacks point of view, or am i simply an ignorant idiot?

Sorry matey. I instructed everyone to record sad.gif

+

These were my Records and TheManOfWar has some from spectator. We also had a Source TV running, I'm not sure wheather it has been recording or not though.
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    It's not the first.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • Blood-WiperBlood-Wiper Vicious Psycho Banned
    Abd it's not the last...
    Little bit banned
  • SighSigh Senior
    maybe a tournament should be organised with teams of 2. Doesn't need to be clans, just 2 friends who join in.
    Greetz,

Mister Sigh, CommoC Founder

QUOTE (Pysiek @ Dec 29 2010, 09:07 PM)
    Welcome on boat!

"When she misses her monthlies and wees on one of them preggie stick fings and the numbers are laughing little baby faces then you can panic." - Bango Bingo
    Source TV wasn't recording

and i've been trying to compress my dem files into avi but i'll have to find another way to get it on youtube because i couldn't load them in any movie player
  • Blood-WiperBlood-Wiper Vicious Psycho Banned
    Well of couese you can't use demos in video editing software they're info files not video files, so if you have a skin it shows up in the demo.
    Little bit banned
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited November 2010
    ......I've never heard of any of the guys from GOG, whereas nearly all (if not all) of HW are old-hats

fail clan war is fail

by which I mean, why bother battling a clan that hasn't a hope in hell of winning?

PVK needs a more active community, some of the funnest things in The Battlegrounds 2 (gah, years ago) used to be the 5v5 skrims
    <!--quoteo(post=200112:date=Nov 5 2010, 01:46 AM:name=Koba
    <!--quoteo(post=200112:date=Nov 5 2010, 02:46 AM:name=Koba
    QUOTE (eV1L Jack @ Nov 5 2010, 12:31 AM) »
    .... I've never seen you playing either. The only thing you are doing is trolling around in the PVKII forums and joining several clans. Mind finding a real hobby?

fail existence is fail

by which I mean, why bothering writing useless comments and getting hated by everyone?

Well Klitschko is also fighting lots of people that have no chance of winning at all. Furthermore you haven't even been able to set up a community although you've been constantly joining every clan available.

No Offense wink.gif

every part of this post fails

I play often, I've never seen YOU in game, I own a clan
  • edited November 2010
    QUOTE (Blood-Wiper @ Nov 4 2010, 11:25 PM) »
    Well of course you can't use demos in video editing software they're info files not video files, so if you have a skin it shows up in the demo.

I ment that i already compressed them in avi and tried them on my movie players, my bad.

And yes, i know about the dem part

<!--quoteo(post=200122:date=Nov 5 2010, 08:11 AM:name=Koba
    <!--quoteo(post=200122:date=Nov 5 2010, 01:11 AM:name=Koba
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    Clan war would be cool but not many of us are active. I just recently started playing again
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • se05239se05239 Senior
    <!--quoteo(post=200148:date=Nov 5 2010, 06:22 PM:name=Koba
    "Sometimes its better to stay silent and let people think that you are an idiot, rather than speaking out and actually prove that you are one." - Someone
    I actually had my tag in for a little while yesterday
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    Oh it was you? I thought you were Paladin..
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • gubbegubbe Senior
    Hey guys.. great job getting the clan to battle smile.gif I will hopefully get a clan up soon, already got the server running..

I asked people to join as well...

Damn i seen you guys in pvkii, almost every time I play, and damn you have some good players, I hope to get a team running soon, then I will be happy to fight your clan smile.gif

If you like my idea you can add me as friend (Steam). Then it's easier to give you updates about my clan..

If it fails dough, I will try get into your clan as I realy need some more action in pvkii...!

smile.gif Keep up the good work and plz post it when you are going to battle next time biggrin.gif

xXx Asterion xXx

icon_agapirate.gif

This was a horrible CW for me, haha.
  • ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    No necroing, without a contributing comment.
    I'll have to suspend you for three days.
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • M1ghtym1ckM1ghtym1ck Senior
    Zinux at least give him a warning, not everyone knows what necroing means and what he did wrong:)
    ATI Sux
    I've yet to see a forum where necroing isn't at least frowned upon. I have made it clear in several posts in the forums that I will not tolerate it. I won't repeat myself for every single new member.
    On top of that, it's just three days.
  • SighSigh Senior
    I thought you were joking actually. But you really did suspend him. Wow.
    Greetz,

Mister Sigh, CommoC Founder

QUOTE (Pysiek @ Dec 29 2010, 09:07 PM)
    Welcome on boat!

"When she misses her monthlies and wees on one of them preggie stick fings and the numbers are laughing little baby faces then you can panic." - Bango Bingo
  • JollygreenJollygreen Troll Senior
    zinux you can lick my scrotum you little fagget, go get some mapping skills before you act all bossy you dirty shizstain, you dont deserve to be on this team and your map is a massive failure, i can tell cause i've played it and guess what, its a turd
    1pYiF.gif
    inb4 b&
    edited July 2011
    Now stop this nonsense, this shouldn't be a big deal. I'm going to lock this thread.
    If you want it reopened for some reason, you can PM me.
    QUOTE (Jollygreen @ Jul 8 2011, 01:39 AM) »
    zinux you can lick my scrotum you little fagget, go get some mapping skills before you act all bossy you dirty shizstain, you dont deserve to be on this team and your map is a massive failure, i can tell cause i've played it and guess what, its a turd

Q.Q
This discussion has been closed.