The Fragstealers! [ƒک°]

SquirrelSquirrel Senior
edited March 2010 in Clans
it's official! fragstealing has now become a lifestyle
Clan activity is idle at the moment.

Clan tag:
[ƑS°]

Description:A little something that I thought up with and created along with two of my friends, in-game and in real life. Our name does not fully represent our motto though, but all the players in our little group are a little infamous for racking up kills that aren't really ours. In 2.2 we got the blame for this, and with the new wind blowing with 2.3 being out and all, we have returned for more action!

Current members:
ZombieSquirrel
Andy p
Gorgon
Boss

Guidelines for joining:
- We are a social clan. Therefore me and the others appreciate social players. Use your mic if you have one.
- I would prefer to get to know you better. People that we appreciate will be accepted if they feel like joining.
- Experience with previous PVKII patches is not neccessary, but it would definitely be a bonus!

Comments

• EssyEssy Senior
    edited 4:56AM
    nice.

But fragstealing is not my type xD
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."
    -Shigeru Miyamoto

That be a very nice booty yer have thar, it be a shame if something were to happen to it.
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    Where's Nait when you need him?
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    edited February 2010
    That's a warning everybody. They will steal your...
    I just remembered the word stealers doesn't exist.
    Anyways, be careful when you go in that server.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • SquirrelSquirrel Senior
    Yeah I'll be there to swoop in and ruin your day wink.gif
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    Let's hope that day comes soon because at this rate my video card will be here when 3.2 is released and that can't be good.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
    Putting aside the irony for a bit. The Fragstealers is really just a title. I'm not really a true fragstealer, and neither is my buddies tongue.gif I would be surprised if Vallhallas Vicious Vikings actually were raping and pillaging xD
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    Nice to see another clan.
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • ScrapScrap Senior
    How about a Zombie Master retirement clan?
    user posted image
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    Welcome to PVKII Fagstealers.
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    Someone just had to do it eh
  • AdrianAdrian Senior
    edited March 2010
    I would certainly love to join, ofcourse, if you do have nothing agaisnt young lads with annoying voices that is.
    My Steam is AdDeOWN or AdDeOWN_, i forget sometimes.
    Since the clan is idle at the moment, we aren't looking for any new recruits. However, if it gets active later on I'll consider it. I'm not really sure we're into the annoying voices hehe.
  • AdrianAdrian Senior
    But.. i could be silent and the voice will only be annoying for about a year.
    Okay, i am sad to here that you aren't active.
    Yeah, umm, Adrian, PVKii doesn't really have all that active of a clan community. Any of the clans that are around don't really, you know, do stuff or take members
  • AdrianAdrian Senior
    Well, i don't understand why there aren't any active clans.
    I enjoy this game alot.
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    There are active clans.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
    Quit putting words in my mouth Adrian
  • edited 4:56AM
    Hey guys.. a year has passed... did you get a clan running so far? smile.gif

If you did, I'm sure you could need a member like me, if you not already hate me for owning you in-game tongue.gif

I'm trying to start my own clan, but it will take some time to find good players. If you need a member sometime just contact me,, I will be pleased to help filling an empty slot on the server smile.gif

xXx Asterion xXx
    The only thing that is left of the Fragstealers is a steam group with the same name. You can join it if you want.
  • edited January 2012
    hmm
    {-KR-} dannyjohnson2121